• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

I got some 172s a while back which were the lightest ones available at that time. It does look like only 175s are left.

I had read that the G-Lines were slightly less stable than S-Line but I'm not really seeing that. They fly pretty much the same for me. For anyone who has thrown a G-Line FD how would you compare to an S-Line?

I saw some 170-172g ones at various online stores, but that's the lightest I could find.

I'm also very interested to know what the consensus is on the G-lines vs the S-lines. All Things Disc Golf had a review where they said G-line is noticeably more understable:

http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/discmania-fd-review/

I'm a noodle arm (max out at a little over 300' with 165g Orion LS) and looking for something that will fly pretty straight on a flat release, but that doesn't start out too overstable and beat up too quickly like a DX Teebird. Hoping the FD is it, got an S-line arriving this week.

I bought my first FD today. I believe it is 2nd run. I was lookin' for a 3rd run version but this will do.

Only threw couple test shots. I have to do some more testing to see how it works for me.

Anyone rolling the D-FD? I lost my roller Avenger SS today and am looking to keep less molds in my bag.

I just got a jl fd in the mail yesterday and rolled it a few times today with success. I seem to roll better with something a bit more stable though...for longer shots I love rolling my pearly blue 3rd run c pd. Seems like flippier stuff want to tip over sooner.

So I am up at DiscgolfCenter.com and they have alot of the 2nd runs in yellow 167g. The ones that have bubbles in the flight plate and are pretty flat on the top and in the pearly plastic. Hope this helps the people that are trying to find the lighter weight ones. :thmbup:

Been throwing the 2nd lines since they came out, just recently got the new Jolly launcher runs and WOW!!

These are incredible! They compliment the 2nd runs beautifully, nice high speed turn, low fade, dead straight

I was out testing these in my back yard the other day, and was throwing some of my longest drives. Thrown on a touch of hyzer, they would flip up, turn a little and fade back to center. Was a thing of beauty. I google earthed it at ~420-440'!!

Been throwing the 2nd lines since they came out, just recently got the new Jolly launcher runs and WOW!!

These are incredible! They compliment the 2nd runs beautifully, nice high speed turn, low fade, dead straight

I was out testing these in my back yard the other day, and was throwing some of my longest drives. Thrown on a touch of hyzer, they would flip up, turn a little and fade back to center. Was a thing of beauty. I google earthed it at ~420-440'!!

Cool. Just to be sure, the new C lines are the Jolly Launchers you are talking about? I'm assuming these are less stable than 2nd run C lines but more stable than current S-Line, G-Line, or D-Line?

Cool. Just to be sure, the new C lines are the Jolly Launchers you are talking about? I'm assuming these are less stable than 2nd run C lines but more stable than current S-Line, G-Line, or D-Line?

Yes im talking about the new Jolly Launchers

They are less stable than my 2nd runs, not sure about the rest of the plastics

Just wanted to say, got a new 175 c-line FD and am loving it. Trying to find out what run it is so I can stock up on a few. I've only tried the PD and FD from discmania but they are the bee's knees.

Where'd you get it? If it's flat with little bubbles in the rim it's second, if it doesn't it's most likely a third run.

I got in on ebay from hyzer farm, not sure how fast they go through their stock. It's got a little dome and doesn't have any bubbles in the rim.

It's not super stiff, has a great feel. It had a nice little turn and nice little fade back when thrown flat, and I was able to get some really good distance.

Latest posts