• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania p2

Whats the deal with golf ball white? Have seen it thrown around a few times now, but have no idea what makes them special?

Nothing, rather than they're a white disc with a white stamp. Very clean looking if you want that look, or ideal for a dye job if you're into that.

They are very soft. I was one of the first to get to dig through a stack and 3 out of about 25 felt firm enough to actually use. The rest were really, really soft to the point that I would not want to use them.

the new swirly Sky God is very expensive here in Sweden for some reason. . a normal S-Line P2 cost the same here as in the US, maybe even cheaper ( all prices in Sweden is including 25% VAT ). . .. but the sky god is almost $10 more than the S-line

They are very soft. I was one of the first to get to dig through a stack and 3 out of about 25 felt firm enough to actually use. The rest were really, really soft to the point that I would not want to use them.

Those are the BEST. I had a bunch but lost them (don't ask, too painful) and they were the best driving putters. Very glidey and very stable. I'll be buying several...

Those are the BEST. I had a bunch but lost them (don't ask, too painful) and they were the best driving putters. Very glidey and very stable. I'll be buying several...

I lost my favorite one as well. They are awesome. Hoping I can sell the firm ones I bought hoping for a replacement and snag some of these instead.

There is a 0% chance that I will be buying any swirl P2. Why Simon thought it would be a good idea to have a brown disc as his fundraiser is beyond me.

In more positive P2 news, I got a pair stiff P-lines in the mail a couple days ago, and I *love* the feel of them. Closer to a McPro feel than the "regular" P-line. So much better feeling than the stiff P-line MD4s I have, which continue to be too slick for my liking.

There is a 0% chance that I will be buying any swirl P2. Why Simon thought it would be a good idea to have a brown disc as his fundraiser is beyond me.

I guarantee it's Discmania. I got a Doom Bird 2 when they came out and it was like camo. Discmania seriously needs to get their pro run swirl game on point already, this is far from the first time they've done this and I'd rather have a bright solid color than a dirt swirl.

I guarantee it's Discmania. I got a Doom Bird 2 when they came out and it was like camo. Discmania seriously needs to get their pro run swirl game on point already, this is far from the first time they've done this and I'd rather have a bright solid color than a dirt swirl.

Since Innova does their runs for DM, shouldn't it be on them and not DM? DM just uses Innova's facilities, right?

Since Innova does their runs for DM, shouldn't it be on them and not DM? DM just uses Innova's facilities, right?

Honestly it doesn't really matter. Whatever the root cause, DM needs to straighten their **** out. NOBODY wants a disc that looks like used toilet paper. Not. One. Person.

Seriously, we all WANT to support Simon and can STILL barely put up with the horrible colors. If this wasn't a sig disc they'd be sitting on a dusty shelf in Jussi's basement because nobody would pay money for them by choice. Maybe they f'd up a huge batch and were like "let's slap Simon's name on them, people will still buy- or preorder them and we can send a brown blob as a surprise"

Who knows, but I hope it turns around, I love the DB2 but I lost it within a week. Won't buy another unless I can guarantee it's a color that isn't brown/tan/muted disappointment.

It is Innova's problem, not Discmania's. Clearly Jussi is somewhat tired of being under Innova's control, because he's now having two other manufacturers make discs for him so that he can better meet the demand of his customers.

Regardless of your opinion of their swirls, I've seen (and own) plenty of beautiful, bright swirly discs manufactured by Innova/DM. But I'll agree, there are plenty that are rather bland in between the real stunning one's.

Do the premium plastic p2 mold up the same as baseline? Looking at c-line, s-line or c-line glow as an overstable driving putter/approach. I like the fee of baseline p2 but from my experience aviar variations tend to be domier/feel deeper in their premium counterparts.