• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania

booter said:
you get a c- for lack of troll effort

No, no. The "Troll" is the other name for the DP, the anhyzer-topped, tweaked Dragon. The PL is the "Whaaaat?!"

If they can make them 175 in C they should be able to make them lighter in P. It's meant to be big, bad, mean wind fighter, the max weights probably are best at it.

zj1002 said:
They need to do the whippet bottom with a pd top

They need am eagle/tb/qj type driver

My dream, which I'm sure has no chance of happening, is for Discmania to take over the Gazelle mold and run it in P and S.

JimW said:
zj1002 said:
They need to do the whippet bottom with a pd top

They need am eagle/tb/qj type driver

My dream, which I'm sure has no chance of happening, is for Discmania to take over the Gazelle mold and run it in P and S.

please God.

Checked out the Discmania.fi Facebook page today after a long while. They've mentioned that the D-Line would get a new disc this summer, and now I noticed they also said that there would be a new disc for smaller armed players pretty soon (possibly the Fairway Driver we've been bugging them about?). I'm thinking it's not going to be another mid or a putter.

booter said:
i hope i hope i hope its a leopard type fairway. im liking the leo again and a pd top on that bottom would b nice.

I think that would be too flippy. How about a PD top and a TL/EL wing? That would be flippy as well, but not as much I don't think. I think the PD top and the Gazelle wing would be interesting as well.

And even if the combination was too flippy they'd fiddle with it and modify it so it'd be something reasonable.

yea exactly. just like the td. it had the road runner bottom,pd top and still was more stable than the rr in some instances. hopefully theyll come out with a tweeked leo type fairway

What type of shots do you guys use the TD for? I have been thinking about picking one up but I have multiple PDs (beat and new P, S and C varieties) and I was curious what shots would the TD be better for than a beat P-PD. Also, while I am on the topic...I am loving how consistent my S-PDs are. They are a relatively stable but straight driver with so much glide...if anyone hasn't thrown them yet you should really get on it. The one thing I am not sure about is whether anyone else has found a need for a slower fairway driver between their PDs and midranges. For reference, I throw KC Rocs and X, Z and ESP comets in my mid slot.

My beat PDs have more abrupt angles to their turn where TDs have a more sweeping, curved flight. Also the TD will come out of a flip more than a beat PD. I also get longer, straighter rollers with TDs

Latest posts