• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Well, my waiting IS over now..

Just got it.

Here we go:

6 ESP Surges (167,169,169,169,169,173,174)
2 ESP Buzzz (The first is a 176 White Tournament Stamped. 2009 Florida Championships [has an eagle sitting on the top of a basket] and says 'Third Place'. The second Buzzz is from the '6th Annual Moose Pretzel 420 Tournament. Homer, Alaska 4/24/10. Also White. 178.)
2 Z Buzzz (169 and 168)
2 Cryztal Z Buzzz (no weights written, I need to weigh them)
2 ESP Meteors (Pink 172 and Yellow 169)
2 Z Comets (178 and 172)
1 Z XS (174)
1 Z Flick (167. Has Ontario Provincial Disc Golf Championships stamp)
1 Z Flash (171)

And this last one I am not sure what it is. The tournament stamp is "9th Annual Tim's Frozen Turkey Tourney. Nov. 21, 2009. Benefitting Bean's Cafe. Sponsored by Alaska Disc Golf Association.)....anybody know??

WEEEEEEE I'm very excited! I wanted a good selection of mids and that's waht I got! Can't wait to try them all out!:D:clap:

Kick ass job getting third in that tourney!! ;)

Yea I know!! It was quite a battle!! I guess I could have played a little better...but you know...Barry Schultz and Nikko Locastro took first and second. We all went into a 3 way tie going into the last hole, and I took a 6 while they birdied....lol

Can anybody please tell me what this disc is???
IMG_0153.jpg

This is one of the ESP Buzzz. It seems concave. Is that normal?
IMG_0167.jpg

The other ESP Buzzz is completely flat top...

I'm not kidding when I say that the colors you got in your packs increase it's value 10 fold in my book. All those pink discs, the Crystal Ice Buzzzes, all of it. I'm really jealous.

yea I am definitely happy with the colors :) I'm so curious what that yellow driver is that isn't labeled.

Anybody know if my ESP buzzz is ok looking concave in a few spots on the top???

Looks like a Stalker to me, too.

And that Buzzz looks like it's definitely messed up. I received a Focus that was like that as well.