• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Thanks for info guys!

Yea I shot them an email a few hours ago, so hopefully they will solve the mystery.

What does a stalker compare to by innova?

when you guys talk about a bead on the rim what do you mean by that? i am new to disc golf and trying to understand the lingo, i also don't understand when you guys talk about how you throw and you say stuff like rbhb or lhbh stuff like that?

when you guys talk about a bead on the rim what do you mean by that? i am new to disc golf and trying to understand the lingo, i also don't understand when you guys talk about how you throw and you say stuff like rbhb or lhbh stuff like that?

If you look up a few posts at post #1097, look at the 3rd picture. On the inside of the disc, on the inside of the rim you can see an extra ridge that is very small. That is the bead.

RHBH is right handed backhand and lhbh is obviously left handed backhand.

Looks like a Stalker to me, too.

And that Buzzz looks like it's definitely messed up. I received a Focus that was like that as well.

I mean, it really isn't a big deal to me since this was such a great deal...but is there anything I can do about this? Has anybody changed a concave toped disc into more of a flat toped disc?? How?

I mean, it really isn't a big deal to me since this was such a great deal...but is there anything I can do about this? Has anybody changed a concave toped disc into more of a flat toped disc?? How?

Read the thread about making a flat top rock. Someone listed how to undo screw ups that made their attempts to make it flat concave.

just tried to order another misprint deal and there are NO MORE LEFT................i just got mine in last week and was very pleased with what i got so i tried to order another it said there are not any more left....bummer:(

If you got to discraft's website, you can see side profiles of all the discs, but by looking at the picture and the website, it does look stalker-ish.

Or maybe an Xpress?

That's a pretty sweet package by the way, I'm starting to enjoy my ESP Surge A LOT, and the fact you got a couple meteors is pretty sweet...

they will, don't worry. I would assume that this is the slow time for them, but production will pick back up soon enough.