• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

DId anybody get the Pro-D/Elite-X pack? Thinking of ordering it.

Somebody did and they decided that it wasn't as worth it as the other options, but they were happy to get some of the things that aren't for sale in some of the other plastics like comets and magnets and stuff.

\/\/

Somebody did and they decided that it wasn't as worth it as the other options, but they were happy to get some of the things that aren't for sale in some of the other plastics like comets and magnets and stuff.

\/\/

I figure for 40 bucks, you'll get something that you want in there. Especially because Im still trying to find the right discs for my BH drives

nice man, anything you are hoping for?...I wonder if you get <3 ESP Surges, 3-5 ESP Surges, or >5

I predict >5.
i ordered the Pro-D/Elite-X they where out of the other. but i think i am going to order the other ones when they stock back up. i don't really care what i get as long as they are some nice discs i can try out. i was kinda hoping for a nice magnet.

DId anybody get the Pro-D/Elite-X pack? Thinking of ordering it.

yea i ordered it should get it the 18th ill post the discs/wieghts/pictures after they arrive.

i also want to try my luck at dying on a couple of the discs before i decide to do it on one of my more expensive discs.

elite plastic still out of stock. how am I supposed to send myself a christmas present!?!?!

I really love the esp, flx and cryztal plastic.

neeeed another package

I got mine in a few days ago little dissapointed. 3 esp buzz's, one z buzz, two z stalkers, one z xl, one esp challenger, one esp zone, and a z comet. I am now the pround owner of 5 buzz's. I like the disc but this is overkill. Does anyone know if innova does anything like this as well?

I got mine in a few days ago little dissapointed. 3 esp buzz's, one z buzz, two z stalkers, one z xl, one esp challenger, one esp zone, and a z comet. I am now the pround owner of 5 buzz's. I like the disc but this is overkill. Does anyone know if innova does anything like this as well?

That sounds like my perfect package, LOL. And if you don't like em, trading or selling away the Buzzes, Comet, and Stalkers should be dead easy.

oh my, that looks like the pack of my dreams! Trading those discs should be really easy. Innova sells their X-outs, but not in a pack like this.

I just got done with two rounds with just those ten discs. I'm keeping one of the esp buzz's and the esp challenger anyone wanna offer any trades for the others I'm all ears or eyes as the case maybe. I hated the stalkers especially.