• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

i was really suprised with the Pro-D/Elite-X pack i got, i had no doubles. every single disc was different. can you still buy the discraft shadow's?

I'm crossing my fingers for a fresh-off-the-press Nuke misprint...

I went in on a Pro-D/Elite-X and an Elite-Z/ESP package with some friends. By the time it was all said and done, out the 20 discs:

6 putters
- 2 Soft APX
- 2 150-class Magnets
- 1 Soft Magnet
- 1 Soft Banger GT

8 Mids
- 6 Buzzz
- 1 Meteor
- 1 Wasp

6 Drivers
- 3 XL
- 1 Avenger
- 1 Avenger SS

I think we made out OK, but I also think we were hoping for a bit more variety with the mids and drivers. That said, we all knew what we were getting into and ~insert Forest Gump quote here~

I'm looking to trade an Elite X Soft APX and an Elite Z XL (no ink, never thrown) if anyone is interested :)

Seriously, try the 150s. Unless you live in the middle of Kansas and your name is Dorothy I bet you will find a very good use for them. There is nothing like the minimal effort required to make them sing.

If I had a 150 class I might die. All of flippin kansas is windy, so it seems anything that isnt a predator or max 150 class will flip like dorothy's house.

wow just getting ready to order and elite z/esp package and they are out of stock again already! they cant keep that stuff in.

wow just getting ready to order and elite z/esp package and they are out of stock again already! they cant keep that stuff in.

Just like I said to whoever posted that they were in stock here. They shouldn't have because I could almost guarantee that's why they are out all over again so fast.

my Zpack arrived today here it is. No nukes =(
e15668c7f5e8.jpg

meteor.jpg

da64a8e27764.jpg

XS Z's 170,174,174
Xpress z 173
Meteor ESP 177
CrystalZ Buzzz 178
Force ESP 170, 172
Surge ESP 170,161

Last edited:
my Zpack arrived today here it is. No nukes =(
e15668c7f5e8.jpg

meteor.jpg

da64a8e27764.jpg

XS Z's 170,174,174
Xpress z 173
Meteor ESP 177
CrystalZ Buzzz 178
Force ESP 170, 172
Surge ESP 170,161

Nice Buzzz. Gotta play some night golf with that thing.