• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I'd be interested in the stalkers. i sent you a PM

as well as the comet, challenger, buzzs

and the X-outs also have actual defects like warping and bubbles, not just stamp issues like the misprints.

yes, but what's a bubble going to do to it...I always get mine at a shop though so I know what I'm getting anyways.

well they came a day early, i am not sure what to think of them. i can't identify all of them or the weights say 167 to 169 ex.. but i got a black elite x storm which looks cool and there is one that says it is a BUZZZ on top then underneath that it says "Super Straight Modified Wasp"?.... anyone know aout that? well here are the pics help me if you know what some of them are and let me know what my good ones are.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the blue amsterdam disc is a magnet.

why would you tell them that...now it will just go out of stock again quickly

the buzzz is a shoot off of the wasp. so i would guess that is accurate. the buzzz does come in SS(superstraight i believe) as it normally has a bit more stability, so my guess is its a Buzzz SS.

well they came a day early, i am not sure what to think of them. i can't identify all of them or the weights say 167 to 169 ex.. but i got a black elite x storm which looks cool and there is one that says it is a BUZZZ on top then underneath that it says "Super Straight Modified Wasp"?.... anyone know aout that? well here are the pics help me if you know what some of them are and let me know what my good ones are.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the blue amsterdam disc is a magnet.

I found the easiest way to identify discraft discs is go the discraft product page and they have profile pics of all of them and hold your disc up to it and see what matches

I found the easiest way to identify discraft discs is go the discraft product page and they have profile pics of all of them and hold your disc up to it and see what matches

well i am near sided and a border line drunk, but we i will see how far i will get with trying that.

the side of the box it came in and someone wrote Z ESP with a sharpie so i got hella excited there for a minute thinkin they sent me the wrong stuff.

congrats on your set! I was loving my comet more than my buzzz, but today I used only the buzzz and I was loving it

enjoy ur set, let us know what you think of them after you throw em

When I originally saw your package, I thought it was full of white Z & ESP plastic. The dyer in me was drooling. It's still a great pack, even in X plastic. Nice assortment of putters you snagged. If you haven't settled on one yet, your choices are about to get more complicated.

there is one that says it is a BUZZZ on top then underneath that it says "Super Straight Modified Wasp"?.... anyone know about that?

The Buzzz is, as aarikc17 said, a modified Wasp. It's the same disc but without the bead, just like Gateway's Wizard (bead) and Warlock (no bead). The older Buzzzes all came stamped with that title. It's nothing to be upset about though. I never would've tried a Buzzz in Elite X plastic, had I not tried a Buzzz GT (only made in X). I truly think it's the best plastic for the Buzzz. Just be careful in the cold with them.

wow i tried to look up the shadow and couldn't find much about it except they don't make them anymore(i think) but wow i threw it awesome over and over again. i think i found myself a new fav driver.

wow i tried to look up the shadow and couldn't find much about it except they don't make them anymore(i think) but wow i threw it awesome over and over again. i think i found myself a new fav driver.

yeah, i started playing discgolf with a shadow, really worn in, from like 1992 lol

Latest posts