• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Can we change this thread to a "POS cars we used to ride in" thread?

Now this is a thread I could participate in. Right now my POS car is a 89 Bronco I use as my beater truck but it doesn't wrong b/c the guy who rebuilt my transmission built it wrong and I have to drop it again so he can fix it.

Another friend had the Wayne's World classic AMC Pacer. That thing was bulletproof. We flipped it on an icey road totally on its top. The next car that came by stopped and was some guys we knew. We flipped it back over and the damn thing just had a few scratches on the top.

That must've been crazy :eek:

So I clicked on your profile and saw this:

poor old rolo tony, workin on the factory flooooor,
makin chocolate rolos, for the kids to buy at the stoooore.

..and when he's gotten through the daaayyy,
the children gather 'round and saaayyy:

rolo tony brown town, check yourself right at the doooor!,
give us all some rolos, you know yous gotsta give us somemoorrre...
OF THOSE ROLOS!

What is it and why does it exist?

Another friend had the Wayne's World classic AMC Pacer. That thing was bulletproof. We flipped it on an icey road totally on its top. The next car that came by stopped and was some guys we knew. We flipped it back over and the damn thing just had a few scratches on the top.

The same friend got a Chevette a few year after that. We took a similar off-road trip in the ****ty 'vette that did not turn out nearly as well for us or the car. I think I still have glass in my scalp from that one.

I don't ride with him anymore.

So I clicked on your profile and saw this:

poor old rolo tony, workin on the factory flooooor,
makin chocolate rolos, for the kids to buy at the stoooore.

..and when he's gotten through the daaayyy,
the children gather 'round and saaayyy:

rolo tony brown town, check yourself right at the doooor!,
give us all some rolos, you know yous gotsta give us somemoorrre...
OF THOSE ROLOS!

You can roll a rolo to your pal.

It's chocolate covered caramel!

That was a visitor comment, not my own doings. That being said, I guess it's one of those things where you get it or you don't. We can continue this convo via pm if you wish. This epic thread is starting to go in multiple directions and I'd hate to see it get tossed in the WC partially because of me.

Out of curiosity, has anyone ever gotten any Nebulas in the misprint deal?

The same friend got a Chevette a few year after that. We took a similar off-road trip in the ****ty 'vette that did not turn out nearly as well for us or the car. I think I still have glass in my scalp from that one.

I don't ride with him anymore.

thats probably a good idea. or at least dont let him drive:doh:

ok noob question
where does one get a discraft misprint deal?
direct from discraft or from some retailer somewhere?

damn they are still sold out! they might as well raised the price $100 instead of $10 cause it doesn't really make a difference if they are not there to buy.

damn they are still sold out! they might as well raised the price $100 instead of $10 cause it doesn't really make a difference if they are not there to buy.

Well you realize it's not like they purposefully try to make misprints. So they must wait until the accidental misprints happen so they actually have them in stock.

Well you realize it's not like they purposefully try to make misprints. So they must wait until the accidental misprints happen so they actually have them in stock.

I bet that they have misprints pretty regularly, but I think that they don't like sending out 6 surges per pack like they were doing for a while and are saving up their misprints so that they can give better packs in the future. I base this on nothing, it's just what I think is going on.

How cool would it to be to actually own a working AMC Gremlin. That would be like the rarest car.

A friend of mine purchased a crazy fast Gremlin a while back. 1972 AMC Gremlin with a 427 big block Chevrolet

He has owned dozens of cars and says it is the fastest car off the line he has ever owned. Here is a picture.
n1391288365_30052305_3288.jpg

Latest posts