• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Took the words right out of my ... fingers?

I was coming in here to post exactly that.

I am actually considering buying an x/pro d pack just because I love that they tend to ship really old discs in there.

yea ive ordered that package and you do get some old discs, i got a cool magnet with this amsterdamn stamp on it and this awesome mid-range called the storm. but all the discs where different didn't get same of the 2 discs.

Hello Chris,

It seems like our staff who stamps the discs are doing a much better job than in the past. We are not getting many misprints. I do not see this package being offered anytime soon.

Thanks,
Erich

Chris Skinner wrote:
It's been months and you are still "out" of the misprints in premium plastics. Are you planning on selling these again? I check the site damn near every day and I was just wondering if I'm wasting my time. Thanks!

Chris

Well that sucks.

The misprint deal was a great way to get me into Discraft.

Wasp and drone are fixtures in my bag and the metoer and buzz likely aren't going anywhere either. Also recently turned on to a Stalker and it is super sweet.

where are the misprints!!!!!!!!

The misprint deal was a great way to get me into Discraft.

Wasp and drone are fixtures in my bag and the metoer and buzz likely aren't going anywhere either. Also recently turned on to a Stalker and it is super sweet.

where are the misprints!!!!!!!!

This thread is 67 pages long, where do you think the misprints went? :\

jrawk said:
Unfortunately it's not a gremlin. It's a Pacer.

pwned

lets send whiskey to the discraft plant so we can get more misprints and add a few more pages to the thread.

discraft made everything right ! they took back the ultimate frisbees that they sent me accidentally and sent me a 10 pack z/esp and it came with a crystal buzzz making it 11 discs to make it up to me :) it came with one surge that has a sticky pad on top of the disc for your thumb to go! ive never seen that before it said on it patent pending so i dont even think they are for sale yet

it came with one surge that has a sticky pad on top of the disc for your thumb to go! ive never seen that before it said on it patent pending so i dont even think they are for sale yet

It's known as Ultra Grip and is for sale. It's nice to hear that they righted their wrong though. Congrats on the extra disc. "This pack goes to eleven."

I'm a Surge lover and would like to try one. I'm just too cheap to order another Surge (I have too many already :) ). I wonder if the little bit of raised area will change the flight characteristics. If you're familiar with Surges already, I'd like to hear what it's like after you've thrown it.

i was wondering how long it was gonna take for this thread to get revived

everyone gotten over the unavailability yet?
i'm only upset that pias only has xouts, no misprints hehe

I just checked today and elitez/esp 10 piece is available. I can't hide anymore discs around the house. My wife already says why do you need so many discs, blah, blah,blah. Have at it boys http://www.sportdiscs.com/catalog/item/1178089/672012.htm
post pics of what you get. Post revived

I wonder how many people did what I just did....saw this post and clicked right through to an order. Wonder how long they'll last this time!
I'll post pics when I get the discs in.

I was checking that site almost everyday for a while. Finally, I gave up. Just last week I dropped maybe $150 on discs (birthday gift). Stupid Discraft, now I'm going to have to wait to get this... again. :mad:

Not that I need the discs, but it's always fun to get more. I know the price of the package went up, but is shipping still about the same?

Last time I ordered two sets of misprints (D/X and Z/ESP) and the shipping was around $15. This time I ordered four of the Z/ESP sets and a set of the Ultrastar hotstamps and the shiping was $21. So I'd say that the shipping is still about right.

I'm not surprised that your wife will be mad...4x$70+shipping...(not to mention the ultrastars).