• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Might need to start a new thread for this one. "Discraft's Wholesale Deal is Awesome" anyone? (sorry for the thread-jack Billnchristy)

Hold on, are you guys saying if I place a 25 piece order, I can select multiple molds within the same plastic. :):):):):)

i'm glad you can pick the discs you want (color not a big issue). I mentioned ESP drone because he didn't mention what flex costs, but I love my flex drone.

I would be real upset if they didn't make the wasp any longer in ESP. I have two now that I love, and guess I'd have to try out a Z

I have a Z wasp I really like. I couldn't compare it to ESP though, as I've never thrown one. But It holds a really straight line and fades pretty good. King of like a Teebird if it was a midrange.

i'm glad you can pick the discs you want (color not a big issue). I mentioned ESP drone because he didn't mention what flex costs, but I love my flex drone.

I would be real upset if they didn't make the wasp any longer in ESP. I have two now that I love, and guess I'd have to try out a Z

This was from a list a got last summer, so prices may have gone up, I'm not sure. I was gonna do one of these orders but ended up getting a misprint pack instead since Discraft was newer to me at the time and I didn't care what I got.

The prices I had on the list were: (not including shipping)
D-5.15
X-6.95
Z-9.00
ESP/FLX-9.95

...and I think Fly-Dyes were +$2/disc

Duly noted, hold on a minute and I'll start a "all discs made after 1995 are rubbish" thread for you. ;)

Discs in my bag from after 1995:

wizard
eagles
SOLS
SOLF
Wraith (sometimes)
Force

discs from before 1995:

rocs

Car discs are stored in:

AMC Gremlin

Discs in my bag from after 1995:

eagles

discs from before 1995:

rocs

Car discs are stored in:

AMC Gremlin

PDGA approved list says first Eagle was approved in 1982 (probably not the same disc exactly, but the name is the same dammit!)

I did that once with a hooker and all I got was Herpes.

Oops
tumblr_ktcdg6oS4u1qzv57eo1_400.png

So let me get this straight....

Pay around $8 per disc (new prices with shipping). Get one you like.. good.

Get one you don't like.. spend $2.50 to trade it away. Price per disc is now $10.50 Elite Z or ESP.

Or not be in a rush and find a Discraft you like on Ebay (Discraft isn't so popular so good deals to be found) for $8-$9 shipped for ESP/FLX new.

I don't see how this is better than getting the disc you want on Ebay?

Except for dyers who want to replenish their stock. Maybe a ok deal for them then. But still there are the dark discs they wouldn't want.

How cool would it to be to actually own a working AMC Gremlin. That would be like the rarest car.
My buddy in high school had a purple Gremlin. The driver side door had been hit and dented so it didn't open and the window did not roll down. The passenger side door latch was broken, so the door would not close. We took a wire hanger and wired it shut. To get in we had to crawl through the hatchback.

At least his car ran. I had a POS '74 Maverick that spent more time in my driveway than it spent on the road. There is still a nice oil stain in my parents driveway where the Maverick used to sit.

Another friend had the Wayne's World classic AMC Pacer. That thing was bulletproof. We flipped it on an icey road totally on its top. The next car that came by stopped and was some guys we knew. We flipped it back over and the damn thing just had a few scratches on the top.

Can we change this thread to a "POS cars we used to ride in" thread?