• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I'm not too familiar with Discraft. Which of these would you throw?

Avenger SS used to be my anny disc until I found the Stalker
FLX Drone is AWESOME at spike hyzers. the softness of the disc makes it just park right where it lands. It has a permanate place in my bag just for this shot.
Buzzz is a great mid with a ton of speed and glide. IMO, mush easier to throw that a Roc.
Stalker when new is dead straight with little fade. once it gets beat in it's a great to hyzer flip for straight shots and is even better for anny shots

Haven't thrown enough of the other ones to comment. But the best part about this deal is that you get to try so many different discs and trading them is a breeze since you got them so cheap.

Well I got my haul in today. If I can figure out how to #1 send pictures from phone to computer I will. and #2 post them on here:doh:
165 Z Stalker reddish pink
176 First run Z Reaper multi color
174 Z Buzzz yellow
177 Z Buzzz orange
178 ESP Buzzz tourney stamp
168 ESP FLX Predator pink
170 ESP Avenger SS yellow
174 ESP Pulse white
170 ESP FLX Avenger SS now and later green
172 ESP FLX Surge teal

Pretty happy with the haul. I really wanted a flash or drone though. But otherwise got what I wanted.

I thought it might be a couch, but it looks like it is huge in relation to the size of the discs.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with free couches.

Just to let you all know that couch is custom upholstery and cost my wifes grandma a lot of money in 1981 or 1977 or something

Does anyone else think that discraft is shooting themselves in the foot a little throwing in OOP discs in these bundles?
Ideally the bundle would get you hooked on a mold and then buying more of them down the line.
The reaper is just one of discrafts great discs which was discontinued. (although I wouldn't throw them over avengers or other discraft discs that do the same thing :doh: )
I am tempted to do a bundle even though I would probably get 9 discs I have already thrown, and 8 discs that I wouln't put in backup piles (assuming I get at least 2 buzzz/xl/pred)

I was concieved on a flip and f***. . . you know those hide a bed foam chair things? .. . I personally like your rug, reminds me of the big lebowski

Latest posts