• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

So i was just over at discrafts site, and the reaper is still there. I was pretty sure when I started playing seriously (2007) the reaper was already OOP. The site is updated to not have X pred, x/d wasps, Z/X/ESP storms and other oop discs that I liked, but the reaper is still there.

So i was just over at discrafts site, and the reaper is still there. I was pretty sure when I started playing seriously (2007) the reaper was already OOP. The site is updated to not have X pred, x/d wasps, Z/X/ESP storms and other oop discs that I liked, but the reaper is still there.

Speak of the devil...

Friend and I got our 2 today, we couldn't be happier, got probably one of the best hauls we've seen, ranging in weights from 164-178...

4xZ Buzzes - All nearly flawless except one that has a double stamp.

1xGlo Z Buzz - 164 weight though...

2xZ Stalkers - again both nearly flawless

1xZ Avenger SS

2xFLX Avenger SS

2xFLX Predators

2xFLX Surge

2xFLX SurgeSS

1xESP Force

1xNate Doss Surge

2xZ Reaper, I don't know much about this disc...what can you guys tell me?

Someone said earlier that it wasn't good for Discraft to put Reapers in their misprints because bad for sales or something. But I think it is the exact opposite.

The Reaper I got was a Elite-Z First Run. That having been said, if they have been OOP for awhile and I'm just getting a first run....
They figure they aren't making any money on them just sitting, might as well throw them in the misprint deal

It is pretty cool that they threw those Reapers in the deal. We noticed the old Discraft logo stamp, right off the bat and knew this disc must have been tucked away for a while.

All of the FLX discs in the deal are flawless too from what I could see.

They really hook you up with some jems. Trust me, I've ordered and recieved 3 packs with the fourth (I gotta stop ordering these) arriving anyday now.

I think they call it the "Misprint deal" to keep this on the down low or something. I would call it the "Deal of all deals"

This is a sweet deal!! Ching got threw perfect new flx discs and he was kind enough to let me have the flick in his pack after I lost mine a few weeks ago!!!!

Himynameismatt,

The Reaper is a rather-to-very overstable fast midrange / slow fairway driver.
Think of a slower Xtreme or a faster Drone.

Karl

I never found them to be nearly as overstable as a Drone or Xtreme, more like fast Wasp or slower Avenger.

DiscraftMisprint-1.jpg

First Run Elite Z Reaper 176g
ESP Flick 150g
ESP Avenger (NEW) 171g
ESP Predator (NEW) 162g
ESP Surge (NEW) 171g
ESP Pulse 167g
Elite Z Stalker 169g
Glo Z Stalker 173g
Crystal Z Buzzz 175g
Elite Z Buzzz 169g

damn been on phone for job hard this morning hahaha

took me forever to get disc names n weights added n didnt mean to add pic first anyway but here is collection n Flick on far left is gone n besides the Stalkers and Buzzes I am dwn to talk trade with anyone ... looking for good to great condition Wildat ESP or best offer

Thx for the info gents, I was looking to trade, but all the discs I got I think I'll be keeping, I may be open to trading the reaper though.

This is a very good deal, rather than buy another and take a gamble on molds and weights, I'm going to buy some half price gift cards for the disc store and add the rest myself.

However I can definitely see myself ordering this thing a couple times year regardless.

EDIT: Our only slight disappointment was that we didn't get any cryZtal or cool tourney stamps. All the discs we got were stock stamps...

Last edited:
First Run Elite Z Reaper 176g
ESP Flick 150g
ESP Avenger (NEW) 171g
ESP Predator (NEW) 162g
ESP Surge (NEW) 171g
ESP Pulse 167g
Elite Z Stalker 169g
Glo Z Stalker 173g
Crystal Z Buzzz 175g
Elite Z Buzzz 169g

damn been on phone for job hard this morning hahaha

took me forever to get disc names n weights added n didnt mean to add pic first anyway but here is collection n Flick on far left is gone n besides the Stalkers and Buzzes I am dwn to talk trade with anyone ... looking for good to great condition Wildat ESP or best offer

pm sent

latest box o' goods

Just arrived...

ESP Pulse 169g Yellow w/blue foil & small smudge

FLX Challenger 174g ~ Black w/white stamp:thmbup:
FLX Predator 168g ~ Hot Pink w/o misprint stamp
FLX Surge 171g ~ Aqua w/o misprint stamp
FLX Avenger SS 172g ~ Pea Green...again w/o misprint stamp
*of the 4 sets we ordered, each included at least a FLX Predator, FLX Surge, and FLX Avenger or their SS version. No misprints found:thmbup:

Cryztal Z Stalker 172-176g ~ Clear w/Delaveaga stamp
Glo Z Buzzz 172g ~ Glo white w/double moon/bee stamp:thmbup:
* every set had at least 1 cryztal z disc:hfive:
* 2 out of 4 had a glo buzzz:hfive:

Z Buzzz 175g ~ Green w/J Bird Players stamp
Z Buzzz 177g ~ Pink w/small blemished ink
Z Reaper 174 ~ Clear w/multicolor print 1st run stamp
*3 out 4 sets have had a 1st run Reaper

all in all a nice haul. nice weights, colors, and a few gems.

This is my last order for a while. I'll post the tradeables when I get the chance. The Discraft Elite Z/ESP/FLX/RARE Misprint Deal IS Awesome

I got my delivery confirmation today! I'm so pumped! of course I'm headed out to Colorado tomorrow and won't be back to see them until Tuesday... if only they got delivered today I would have taken some with me to try at the CO courses!

Anyway, thought I'd just share my excitement... I'll be on here on Tuesday asking a lot of questions about the discs I got!

can't wait to place my order for the esp/z pack. i can sell the ones i dont want for 10-12 bucks around here at courses and to people i know, and use the money i make to order more sets.

so i have been playing for a year now and have considered getting one of these packs to get some new discs to try out for a cheaper cost. do you think it would be beneficial for me to do this?

so i have been playing for a year now and have considered getting one of these packs to get some new discs to try out for a cheaper cost. do you think it would be beneficial for me to do this?

From what pretty much everyone here has said, this deal is worth it for just about everyone. You get to try a bunch of new discs (especially Discraft drivers) and then keep what you like. A lot of people here just sell or trade the extras and get a bit of their money back. It's pretty hard to be disappointed with a box full of Z/ESP discs for $70. :)

Just do it!!! As soon as I start getting paid for teaching I'm gonna get another. When's the z nuke gonna be in there. The sets now have been great.

Depends on what your looking for. You get a lot of sweet discs for relatively cheap and there are some real gems. On the flip side, I like you have been playing for roughly a year, and Ive got a few discs I just dont have the arm for.

I think the general rule is if you get a esp/z your probably gonna get at least 1 buzz and mostly drivers and a few esp/flx discs.
Ive never ordered the other set but I think its got more mids/putters

It's pretty hard to be disappointed with a box full of Z/ESP discs for $70. :)

Also this

With 14 gillat shipping is still 8.50 a disc for premium plastic. When I started playing Anjou again this helped me find what I wanted to throw. Some I can't and other I have no idea what I did without.