• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I ordered a set last night and I'm hoping I get at least one buzzz preferably in flx. I got a buzzz in pro d to try out the other day and I love it. I need more discs I lost my sidewinder and beast yesterday. I think 10 discs will replace 2.:thmbup:

Placed an order Monday night. Received shipping info today. (Wed.). Hoping for a good mixed pack since I haven't thrown any Discraft.

Quite excited....mine should be showing up tommorrow according to the tracking! Cant wait to see what is in it....will let you all know what I get. Thanks for the good info on what looks to be a great deal! :thmbup:

I have a feeling this wont be the last pack I order either....

So sick! Got my 10 pack in today and boy was that an exciting feeling opening it up.

CryZtal Buzzz - 173-178g
Z- Buzzz - 178g
FLX/ESP Predator - 168g
Z - Predator - 169g
Elite Z- XTRA - 173g
ESP/FLX Surge -172g
ESP/FLX Surge SS - 172g
ESP/FLX Avenger SS - 174g
ESP Force - 171g
Elite Z Reaper - 173g

It was like christmas - bunch of sweet stamps and some nice discs. A++++

Is your FLX Predator (or any others) missing the embossed misprint logo? If so, that's a score right there (if you plan on selling/trading, that is).

Ask and ye shall recieve. Still excited about this package.

326zfe.jpg

These 4 - All ESP/FLX - No misprint Logos on any. Predator 169g (top left) / Surge SS 172g (top right) / Avenger SS 174g (b left) / Surge 172g (B right)

Misprint logos on all the rest.

330x.jpg

CryZtal Buzz - 173-178g

321e.jpg

Elite Z Reaper 173g - can anyone fill me in on this disc/ flight/ stablility etc?

328y.jpg

Elite Z-XTRA 173g - same - can anyone fill me in on this disc/ flight/ stablility etc?

Then a standard:
Z- Predator
Z- Buzzz
ESP - Force

Dude. That Buzzz is sweet. My pack is getting delivered tomorrow and I really hope one of those is in there. I'll be backpacking all weekend, so I won't get to open them up until Sunday.

Ask and ye shall recieve. Still excited about this package.

Elite Z Reaper 173g - can anyone fill me in on this disc/ flight/ stablility etc?

Elite Z-XTRA 173g - same - can anyone fill me in on this disc/ flight/ stablility etc?

Here's a post on all the different Reaper threads:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=395315#post395315

You should be able to find your info there. For the Xtra, that disc is also OOP. My understanding is that it is a pretty overstable long-range driver. I don't know why, but comparisons to the Monster are coming to mind. I gave mine to my brother-in-law and he flicks the hell out of it.

Got back late last night from my backpacking trip. My box of discs was waiting for me. Pretty good collection, with a nice mix of molds.

ESP Force (orange) 173g (double stamped)
Crystal Z Buzzz (clear) 173-178g (double stamped for St. Louis Disc Golf Club)
FLX Surge (orange) 165g (not a misprint)
Z Surge SS (orange) 172g (two tiny spots of stamp missing)
Z Predator (yellow) 168g (tiny spot of stamp missing)
Z Predator (pink) 174g (tiny spot of stamp missing)
FLX Predator (greenish blue?) 170g (not a misprint)
ESP AvengerSS (orange) 170g (two tiny spots of stamp missing)
FLX AvenderSS (lt. blue) 174g (not a misprint)
Crystal Z Challenger (dayglow yellow) 172-174g (Winter Warm Up Lewisville TX Feb. 6 2010)

Very driver heavy, but I got the Avenger SS, Buzzz, and Surge I was hoping to try out. I love putters, so the Challenger should be fun to play around with while using my portable basket. Didn't get a stalker like I wanted, but I'll try to trade something for one. The 3 FLX discs were a nice surprise, especially since they aren't misprints, just overruns for tourney stamps I guess.

Hoping for some nice weather so I can get out and throw some discraft discs for the first time.

This thread sucks! It just made me spend $83.50!;) So can a newb sell things in the market place? I'm sure I won't want to keep all 10 discs.

So can a newb sell things in the market place?

Sure. Nothing there to stop you. Just be aware that buyers may ask for another means of feedback (such as DGR or ebay) or some other type of verification until you get some iTrader feedback on this site. A good way to get that is to buy discs from me and I'll leave the feedback as soon as the $ comes through. ;)

This thread sucks! It just made me spend $83.50!;) So can a newb sell things in the market place? I'm sure I won't want to keep all 10 discs.

this thread rules! it's like christmas every time someone posts their haul. i'm trying to get some extra cash to get a pack myself

You should sell some of your dyes to raise some cash. Kwick showed me the Iron Maiden Z Wasp you did...real dank.

I want another set too may try to sell extras to raise the funds or split one.

When splitting do you have a draft? Extra money kicked in equals first pick?