• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

He must have spent all night throwing them.:)

Cept now we don't know what he got... :(

I'm curious too as I've got 20 on the way for me and my Boys.

Cool, I ordered mine on Saturday and UPS just emailed me yesterday and they'll be here tomorrow!!! I'm nursing a calf tear but I'm hoping that I can go out and hobble around tomorrow when they get here and throw them a couple at sedgley.

I'm also glad that I ordered mine before you, 20 of them probably cleared out a good portion of their inventory.

most of them arent really messed up, they may have just had one small issue with the hotstamp or been overruns. Innova and other brands dont has as strict of QC in most cases.

Oh, you'd be surprised at the inventory that they have...trust me...

This.

When I first read this thread I went to the site and put in an order for 4 sets of Z/ESP and it accepted the order. I backed out and only ordered two at the beginning of this month.

Over a three week time span I ordered four sets, three sets, and then another three sets. 100 discs in total. On both of the three set orders they ephed up and only sent half the order initially and I had to email them before they sent the other half of the order, but they didn't have a problem sending them my way.

I finally got to watch Quantum of Solace and am sitting there going over the
flick in my head and how I'm gonna be acting cool like James Bond at my next
tournament and life and stuff and then the discs get here 20 minutes later and
I'm like a 6 year old boy on Christmas trying to figure out which one of his new
tonka trucks is his favorite.

I had to pull out the first 10 blindly since I'm splitting half the box with a
buddy so here goes:

For my buddy & I

2 ESP nukes 170 & 172g (1.6) The domes have some abrasions on them but nothing
to worry about.
2 predators 1-FLX both 174g (2.5) The pink one's "r" is partly missing.
2 FLX ESP Surges 167 and 168g (1.7) Can't see whats wrong, no stamp.
2 FLX ESP Buzzz both blue marble 176g (.5) One has some red in it that looks a
lil bad.
1 fly-dye z comet 172g (0) Some 'popped' bubbles in the dye.
1 ESP Flick (150 Class) but is 157g (2.0) Pealing stamp

Mine? Unless I can find guys to split it.

1 ESP Buzzz 172g (.5) Stamp is like a 1/4" of center.
2 Z Buzzz 172g & 178g (.5) Heavy has a 1" peel off stamp
1 Crystal Z Stalker 172-176g (1.1) Can't see what's wrong.
2 Z Trackers 164 & 165g (1.8) Blank, can't see what's wrong.
1 Z Flick 166g (2.5) Stamp is peeled off in 5-6 places.
1 ESP Impact 173g (0) Small dot in center of stamp?
1 Z Surge 174g (1.7) 2 peeled places on stamp.
1 Z SS Surge 167g (1.6) Cool stamp but bad smudge like 3" big.

I'm pretty pleased especially even though not getting any Forces or Wasps like
I hoped. Really nice selection of Buzzz's and I can't wait to try them out. The
Crystal Z Stalker is gonna get used tomorrow too!

Nice haul.

But AHHHHH, the anticipation is killing me. I feel like a kid that woke up early on Christmas morning and can't wake up his parents for a couple more hours. I'm checking my UPS tracking every 10 minutes to see if they have come in so that I can run take my lunch break and run home and tear open the box.

Mr. Scary, you got an awesome selection of discs--especially Buzzzes. If the blue marble one you're talking about is like the one bcr123psu hooked me up with, they're look fantastic and fly even better. I'd also be excited about the Nukes, the Comet, the CryZtal Stalker. Lots of love for those discs on the forums and out on the courses. Good luck splitting the pack with your buddy!

Mr. Scary, you got an awesome selection of discs--especially Buzzzes. If the blue marble one you're talking about is like the one bcr123psu hooked me up with, they're look fantastic and fly even better. I'd also be excited about the Nukes, the Comet, the CryZtal Stalker. Lots of love for those discs on the forums and out on the courses. Good luck splitting the pack with your buddy!

Thanks!:hfive:

Mmm, I flip Comets so I throw Wasps, hope the Buzzz'zez aren't too flippy either. I've thrown Nukes and they sure as h3ll aren't 1.6's, more like a Z Avenger(1.8) to me, and with a tail wind I need to try and flip a Nuke like ESP Force.
Still, I see Buzzzez all over the place so it's gotta be a great disc.

Just got mine in. Overall, I'm happy with my order. I got the discs that I wanted and a couple that I'm unfamiliar with in a variety of weights.

ESP FLX Predator 173
ESP Nuke 172
ESP Surge FLX 168
CryZtal Buzzz 173-178
ESP Buzzz (Lizard Range Tournament) 176

Z Surge 173
Elite Z Tracker 165
Z Stalker 175
Z Flick 174
ESP Zone 172

Now off to Sedgley to test them out.

Latest posts