• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Just got mine in. Overall, I'm happy with my order. I got the discs that I wanted and a couple that I'm unfamiliar with in a variety of weights.

ESP FLX Predator 173
ESP Nuke 172
ESP Surge FLX 168
CryZtal Buzzz 173-178
ESP Buzzz (Lizard Range Tournament) 176

Z Surge 173
Elite Z Tracker 165
Z Stalker 175
Z Flick 174
ESP Zone 172

Now off to Sedgley to test them out.

Call me crazy but that Lizard Range Buzzz looks like a Super Color!!!:clap:

Just got mine in. Overall, I'm happy with my order. I got the discs that I wanted and a couple that I'm unfamiliar with in a variety of weights.

ESP FLX Predator 173
ESP Nuke 172
ESP Surge FLX 168
CryZtal Buzzz 173-178
ESP Buzzz (Lizard Range Tournament) 176

Z Surge 173
Elite Z Tracker 165
Z Stalker 175
Z Flick 174
ESP Zone 172

Now off to Sedgley to test them out.

If you're playing Sedgley, you're only going to need the Buzzzes and the Zone.

If you're playing Sedgley, you're only going to need the Buzzzes and the Zone.

It actually looks like rain but I may still go. And I can throw a couple of them FH on 2, and some backdoor on 5, some on uphill on 9, and some on 12, and on 16 backdoor. Oh and I can mess around with the Zone on a lot of them well.

Oh and the lizard buzzz is pretty cool. I just wonder what it will be like finding in a dark bush or at dusk.

What's the weight, is it flat or domey, and do you intend to keep it?

What he means is "wasps are very very crummy. tell me the details and i'll trade you something you like for it, as I have tons of spare discraft plastict, or even buy it"

He's a real nice guy like that. :thmbup:

Kwick is pretty close. If it's heavy (like Apothecary's women) and flat (like my imaginary abs), I'd be interested in it. I may have something tasty...'specially of the Discraft variety.

pre20100914214728.jpg

surge ss flx 167
surge ss flx 169
z buzzz PIAS USADGC 175
drone flx 176
cryztal z buzzz steve & shari sadek family camp interlaken jcc 173-178
buzzz esp 178
wasp z 174
predator flx 174
cryztal z stalker 172-176
surge z 174

surge ss flx 167
surge ss flx 169
z buzzz PIAS USADGC 175
drone flx 176
cryztal z buzzz steve & shari sadek family camp interlaken jcc 173-178
buzzz esp 178
wasp z 174
predator flx 174
cryztal z stalker 172-176
surge z 174

Daddy likey. There are two that I REALLY like. Let me know if you'd be interested in trading any of those.

The Wasp is a stable midrange. It's basically a beaded Buzzz...actually, a Buzzz is a beadless Wasp...but I digress. It can be thrown very hard with little-to-no turnover and has a very predictable fade (whereas an overpowered Buzzz has a tendency to flip over). I wouldn't recommend it for a n00b unless you have enough snap, otherwise it will meathook pretty quickly.

It's not OOP, but the old-school Wasps are less domey than the current production runs.

The Wasp is a stable midrange. It's basically a ROC...but I digress. It can be thrown very hard with little-to-no turnover and has a very predictable fade (whereas an overpowered Buzzz has a tendency to flip over). I wouldn't recommend it for a n00b unless you have enough snap, otherwise it will meathook pretty quickly.

It's not OOP, but the old-school Wasps are less domey than the current production runs.

fixed that for you.

Pfft its like a roc if a roc was cool and came in plastic that was worth a damn for less than the price of a vegas hooker.

Latest posts