• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

090421-hilton-vmed-10a.grid-4x2.jpg

Weird, I just compared my Z Wasps that I got back in 05 to the ones I got in 08 and can see the difference AND that's the reason the new ones have been flipping over slightly!
Time to change out some the Wasps. :thumbsup:

Is a Drone like a Torque?
I just got a Torque in trade but haven't had a chance to throw it yet.

I just got my pack a few days ago, but haven't had a chance to upload... damn night shift.

IMG_0378.jpg

(Top to bottom, left to right)

Z Wasp 174
Z Surge 168
Z Buzzz 176 Deuce or Die 8/1/10
Cryztal Buzzz 173-178 Camp Interlaken
Cryztal Stalker 172-176

IMG_0377.jpg

FLX Surge SS 167
FLX Surge SS 168
FLX Drone 175
FLX Predator 173
ESP Buzzz 170

I think it was an alright haul. The Drone, Surge, a Surge SS, and the Wasp are all for sale/trade.

Possibly the Cryztal Stalker as well, I haven't quite made up my mind about that yet. It might be entered in the dye competition for Octhrowberfest.

That's an awesome take away, 'specially with two CryZtal discs...good on you! You shouldn't have any problem unloading the Drone and the Wasp. If you ever feel like getting rid of those Buzzzes, people snap those up pretty quickly too.

I just got my pack a few days ago, but haven't had a chance to upload... damn night shift.

IMG_0378.jpg

(Top to bottom, left to right)

Z Wasp 174
Z Surge 168
Z Buzzz 176 Deuce or Die 8/1/10
Cryztal Buzzz 173-178 Camp Interlaken
Cryztal Stalker 172-176

IMG_0377.jpg

FLX Surge SS 167
FLX Surge SS 168
FLX Drone 175
FLX Predator 173
ESP Buzzz 170

I think it was an alright haul. The Drone, Surge, a Surge SS, and the Wasp are all for sale/trade.

Possibly the Cryztal Stalker as well, I haven't quite made up my mind about that yet. It might be entered in the dye competition for Octhrowberfest.

this is almost the same as what i got.

New to this forum, but been playing for a few years now... After extensively reading this thread and drooling over the pictures I figured I would order a couple of misprint packs to see if I could get a few discs I was interested in and then use the rest to supply the local peeps with some upgrades... All in all not a bad mix, but I was hoping to get a few others to try.

Zone, Blue ESP, 171g x2
Predator, Blue ESP, 174g (not a misprint) x2
Buzzz, Supercolor, 174g (not a misprint) x2

Surge, Orange Z, 172g
Surge, Yellow Z, 170g
Stalker, Yellow Z, 164g x2
Nuke, White ESP, 172g
Nuke, Orange ESP, 172g

Surge, Orange FLX, 174g (not a misprint) x2
Tracker, Yellow Z, 163g
Tracker, Yellow Z, 164g
Buzzz, Green CryZtal Z, 173-178g, double stamped as Avenger SS
Stalker, Red CryZtal Z, 172-176g

Flick, Red Z, 169g
Surge SS, Yellow Z, 166g

So...
9 different molds
6 out of 20 that were not misprints
10 Z plastic, 10 ESP
couple of putters, which is unusual for the Z/ESP package

I am pretty sure I am going to keep the to CryZtal discs, but I might be interested in trading the green Buzzz for a clear one. I will also probably be keeping one Zone, one Pred, one Z and one FLX Surge, and maybe one Tracker. The rest I will probably trade/sell. If you are particularly interested in something, send me a PM. I am interested in Avenger, Avenger SS, Force, Xpress, Surge SS, Wasp, Drone.

Couldn't see how to edit my original post, but here are some pics of the discs I received yesterday:

New to this forum, but been playing for a few years now... After extensively reading this thread and drooling over the pictures I figured I would order a couple of misprint packs to see if I could get a few discs I was interested in and then use the rest to supply the local peeps with some upgrades... All in all not a bad mix, but I was hoping to get a few others to try.

Zone, Blue ESP, 171g x2
Predator, Blue ESP, 174g (not a misprint) x2
Buzzz, Supercolor, 174g (not a misprint) x2

Surge, Orange Z, 172g
Surge, Yellow Z, 170g
Stalker, Yellow Z, 164g x2
Nuke, White ESP, 172g
Nuke, Orange ESP, 172g

Surge, Orange FLX, 174g (not a misprint) x2
Tracker, Yellow Z, 163g
Tracker, Yellow Z, 164g
Buzzz, Green CryZtal Z, 173-178g, double stamped as Avenger SS
Stalker, Red CryZtal Z, 172-176g

Flick, Red Z, 169g
Surge SS, Yellow Z, 166g

So...
9 different molds
6 out of 20 that were not misprints
10 Z plastic, 10 ESP
couple of putters, which is unusual for the Z/ESP package

I am pretty sure I am going to keep the to CryZtal discs, but I might be interested in trading the green Buzzz for a clear one. I will also probably be keeping one Zone, one Pred, one Z and one FLX Surge, and maybe one Tracker. The rest I will probably trade/sell. If you are particularly interested in something, send me a PM. I am interested in Avenger, Avenger SS, Force, Xpress, Surge SS, Wasp, Drone.

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

IMG_3218.jpg

Latest posts