• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

i feel you man i have been eye balling my z/esp set for 3 weeks now! only one more day :) i love christmas. the wait is killing me

haha me as well im actually on vacation and found a disc store here in branson Missouri and picked up some champ wraiths . im thinking about heading out to the local course here and throwing a quick 9 . has anyone ever played any courses around here?

and the thing about supercolor is the picture but if they are misprinted its kinda pointless eh? i would jus want the discs but paying more for them and then getting the pro-d and elite x might as well buy the pro-d elite x pack

my misprint deal didnt turn out to awesome at all............... my girlfriend just let me open mine and somehow they messed up and sent me 10 ultimate discs....does anyone think if a called them and said they messed up that they would make it right? this is kind of a total letdown:(

yes she kept the printout receipt that said it was a z/esp set. i was thinking she might have ordered the wrong one but she kept a printout so this one is defiantly on them

idk the receipt says its supposed to be a z/esp set that she ordered like a month ago. but im pretty much sure they are out of the z/esp discs so im probably going to keep these anyways. anyone intered in discraft ultrastars? they are all 175g i believe right?

yeah im going to give them a call this later on next week and see what they can do. if they cant do anything then i might just have to find a couple people wanting some ultimate's . i have a buddy that sells discs in his store and i could probably put some in there

christmas present

picture.php

left to right top to bottom
esp meteor 170g---esp focus 168g---esp zone 175g
-------esp surge 172g---esp surge 169g
z express 174g---z xs 170g---z xs 174g
-------z comet 170g---cryztal buzzz 174g

very happy with the variety. if any one wants to trade a surge or xs for a chalenger pm me.
:)

picture.php

167, 169, 171, 173 ESP Surge

170 Surge SS, 164 FLX Avenger SS, 168 Z Buzzz, 173-178 Cryztal Z Buzzz

174 Z XS, 174 Z Stalker

whoever runs that surge machine needs to be moved over to the nuke section... cant believe you got 50% surges... least the weight varies... i've always wanted to do this deal, but i'd rather be able to select my discs, or give them a list to choose from, heck i'd pay extra

Got my Xmas pack:

Z:
Surge, 170g, Bright Green, 25th Anniv. Frontier Open stamp (x2!)
Predator, 172g, Pink
Stalker, 174g, Orange
XS, 174g, Yellow

ESP:
Surge, 174g, Blue
Buzzz, 175g, Pink
Buzzz, 173g Yellow, Valbyparken Open '09 stamp
Wasp (pretty sure it's a Wasp, stamp doesn't say), 176g, White, Valbyparken Open '09 stamp
Zone, 170g, Orange