• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

how much would these run of the mill misprints go for?

im trying to get rid of the ones i dont need locally but cant settle on a base price

I remember seeing a few looking for white SS's...I'd shop that one around

In the DGCR Marketplace they'll go for the cost of the misprint + shipping. So less than $10.

Locally, it depends on your market and the availability of other discs. At which point, the laws of supply and demand and Porter's competitive forces model kicks in (as misprints are blurring the line between competition and substitute products).

I got a DD Pro D/Elite X misprint deal today. I ordered it to get a variety of discs to try out. The package is a little heavy on max distance drivers, which I don't think I can use properly yet, but I am happy with the selection. The only thing I really didn't like is the Avenger and Avenger SS because I already have an Elite Z Avenger SS.

From the top left:
Elite X Soft Challenger
Elite X Soft Focus
Elite X Comet
Elite X Buzz
Pro D Avenger
Pro D Avenger SS
Pro D Surge
Elite X XS
Pro D X XL
Elite X Nuke

picture.php

In the DGCR Marketplace they'll go for the cost of the misprint + shipping. So less than $10.

Locally, it depends on your market and the availability of other discs. At which point, the laws of supply and demand and Porter's competitive forces model kicks in (as misprints are blurring the line between competition and substitute products).

I agree with this with a few very small exceptions. I've received first run Reapers and a Vibram Open Buzzz full color buzzz. Both of them were GOBBLED up at what I thought was an honest price for a unique "misprint." Now I see both of these discs in the marketplace for twice the price I asked. Again, they're listed, not sold, but it makes me wonder about the starting price of discs that used to come in the misprint packs.

Any word on whether there will be a titanium misprint deal?

I've been informed from that the Ti line will not have hot stamps, they are so impressed with the way they look that they don't want to cover it up at all, and that they will all be embossed ghost stamps.

I agree with this with a few very small exceptions. I've received first run Reapers and a Vibram Open Buzzz full color buzzz. Both of them were GOBBLED up at what I thought was an honest price for a unique "misprint." Now I see both of these discs in the marketplace for twice the price I asked. Again, they're listed, not sold, but it makes me wonder about the starting price of discs that used to come in the misprint packs.

I have not bought the dc mp deal in a while but the z esp deal used to have at least one special, cryztal or rare disc in it. It was the hook for me to buy more. If I can get some $ together this spring I'll prob buy another.

So.....
Nobody from dgcr has bought one of these since FEB? I would've bought one today but DD just started doing mystery boxes again for the holidays. If I didn't blow my money holding an Ace Race this year I would've bought some this summer.

They've been out of the ESP/FLX misprints for quite a while. Wonder if there are any Ti misprints out there?

So.....
Nobody from dgcr has bought one of these since FEB? I would've bought one today but DD just started doing mystery boxes again for the holidays. If I didn't blow my money holding an Ace Race this year I would've bought some this summer.

They've been out of the ESP/FLX misprints for quite a while. Wonder if there are any Ti misprints out there?

link to the DD one?

:confused: A Ti 'misprint' would be more of an x-out, since there is no stamp on them. They are molded with the logo in place.

I would totally go for a misprint ESP/Flx misprint pack, just haven't bit the bullet yet.

Ive orders a couple of the Z and ESP misprint packages. They are a good deal if you are wanting to try new stuff, but not a very good deal if you have a select few discs that are you wanting. I usually only got 2-3 "good" discs out of the bunch. I ended up selling/trading the remainder. The picture of the discs that started the thread is probably one of the best cases Ive seen.

Ive orders a couple of the Z and ESP misprint packages. They are a good deal if you are wanting to try new stuff, but not a very good deal if you have a select few discs that are you wanting. I usually only got 2-3 "good" discs out of the bunch. I ended up selling/trading the remainder. The picture of the discs that started the thread is probably one of the best cases Ive seen.

I agree, seems awesome, but isn't quite.

Anyone bought any packages lately from Discraft? It looks like Z line is $52.50 right now and Pro D is $37.50. I may try out the Pro D package. Shipping is only $6 until the 16th. As a beginner seems like grabbing some discs for a little over $4 a disc is a good option.

Anyone bought any packages lately from Discraft? It looks like Z line is $52.50 right now and Pro D is $37.50. I may try out the Pro D package. Shipping is only $6 until the 16th. As a beginner seems like grabbing some discs for a little over $4 a disc is a good option.

I picked up a Z misprint pack as a beginner. It was exciting for sure, but think about what discs Discraft makes in Z plastic. My box was full of warp speed, overstable drivers. :/

I got a max weight cryZtal buzzz and drone out of it, along with a glo stalker and a nuke SS.

I got a Z pack about a month ago and just oredered an X/ProD pack a couple days ago.

My Z pack had: Flick, NukeOS, NukeSS, BuzzSS, Buzz(glow), Hornet, Zombee, Stalker, XL, AvengerSS(glow).

Very sweet deal. Hoping the X/D pack treats me as good as the Z did.