• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs: AVIATOR, Ultimate Disc

Cool? I know there is money to be made in Ultimate, but it seems like a very hard market to break into.

It seems like this disc is way more stable than the Ultrastar IMO. Looks like a fun disc to throw, it looks more forgivable than the Ultrastar.

It seems like this disc is way more stable than the Ultrastar IMO. Looks like a fun disc to throw, it looks more forgivable than the Ultrastar.

I've heard that the knock on the Pulsar (Innova's ultimate offering) is that it is more stable than the Ultrastar, so it's not quite as responsive as some players would like. I commend DD for giving this a shot, but it's a very difficult market to crack.

Given the ubiquitous nature of the Ultrastar, this feels quite a bit like Facebook Home, iTunes Ping or Google+.

Yeah I play ultimate and no one seems to have any interest in throwing any discs other the Ultrastar.

I have probably 20 Ultrastars at home and one ultimate disc that isn't.

Some I'm a disc golfer first I like a more stable ultimate disc, the Yikun disc and Pulsar are nice for me. But 90% of they people I play with love a flippy Ultrastar so much for is maneuverability that it may never be beat.

i don't mind the extra stability but the hand feel on the ultrastar is so much better than the pulsar. given how great most of DDs lineup feels, this looks promising.