• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

i don't like those names but if they're made by latitude i will probly be forced to buy them

I don't care for the names either, but I will try them. Then name them myself as I do my other discs.

Also, that fairway driver has the best stats. :D

Judge is the only one I really don't care for. The others are fine.

Thanks for the flightpaths!

Trespass looks more like a beat force than anything else. More stable than a destroyer, less than a force.

Escape looks eagle-x ish more than TB.

Fugitive is a roc/buzzz hybrid?

ScreenShot2012-11-30at54607PM.png

So I'm wondering that the guys sponsored by DD will be allowed to throw other manufacturers if it has a DD custom stamp on it. Things are going to get interesting to say the least.

Lucid looks like GL, Classic like their putter plastic (eze, zero? I don't know what it's called). I wonder what their Opto will be called?

Not the biggest fan of the stamps either.

Lucid looks like GL, Classic like their putter plastic (eze, zero? I don't know what it's called). I wonder what their Opto will be called?

Not the biggest fan of the stamps either.

That orange one looks like Opto more than GL. Maybe Lucid runs more along the lines of recent opaque Opto.

I'm with you on the stamps.

I hate to say it, as I am usually the first one buying the new hotness, but I gotta pass on these. I like getting new blood in the market, but these discs don't look like anything special that I don't already have covered. Congrats to DD though! Big step!

I hate to say it, as I am usually the first one buying the new hotness, but I gotta pass on these. I like getting new blood in the market, but these discs don't look like anything special that I don't already have covered. Congrats to DD though! Big step!

I have the same feeling, so many already made, lame stamps and I'd rather hear some reviews. I'll probably get the fairway driver due to my love of fairway drivers.

I'll be in that shop on release day feeling them up and getting my set. I already love Lat and support DD because it's local and they have great employees who make it a place I enjoy spending my money. Can't wait to get a custom dyemax job on all of them.

"it's like a longer <insert most popular [driver/fairway/mid/putter] name here >"

what is it that you guys need to finally be like "wow!! i really like those discs! the names are simply fantastic!! and those stamps are amazing!"? everything that comes out so many people get down on the names or the stamps.....not trying to sound rude...but what are we expecting here? DD is a fantastic company and does a lot for the sport we all love and congrats to them for making this leap into the FUTURE!!! :D