• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

caf470af-76c1-4cd2-b472-d8bf554df729.jpg

HA!

(no, just not too excited about them)

what is it that you guys need to finally be like "wow!! i really like those discs! the names are simply fantastic!! and those stamps are amazing!"?

I'd like a disc called the Goatse that's made in the plastic form of Unobtanium with a stamp of Halle Berry gaping Jennifer Aniston, but that's just me.

I'm not a fan of the names (not my style, but they aren't horrible), but the stamps are a lot better than Discmania's. I'm a fan of clean and simple stamps, and these fit that bill (Lucid more than the Classic). I'll reserve true judgment until I get to throw them and see how they feel.

I also still want to know why they're releasing plastic "for the serious golfer" when they haven't sought PDGA approval yet (not that anyone's mentioned yet anyway). Maybe they and Vibram are going to go rogue, start their own professional organization with a well-funded pro tour, and are ironing out the kinks of their rules.

Last edited:
This is from Tompa Lompa on Facebook:

Trespass is quite fast, overstable but not silly overstable, works for most people I would say. Feels great in my hand, kind of a "low" grip.

Escape is a sligthly overstable fairway driver. A disc with great feeling built in it. Could be compared with a Saint in how it looks. Linus Åström Says it more overstable.

Fugitive
Straight to slightly overstable midrange. Close to Warship in look and flight.

Judge
Putter with bead. Very straight flying, even with a hard pull. Looks like a mix between a Challenger and a Wizard ( kind of)

I don't particularly care for the "judicial" theme of these discs, but that won't stop me from trying a couple of these out. This is a big step for DD and I wish them the best of luck. They are very involved with the sport and I like supporting company's like them.

I like the names and the stamps. DD is a great company and options are always good. My bag is pretty set but I will give them all a fair shake and try them out. I can count on one hand (maybe two) the discs I have never thrown. I can't sleep well at night knowing there might be a disc out there that works better for me so I have to try them. I just HAVE to!

this is very true...:)

If I'm looking for the positives of it, I like the crown above the name. And the fairway driver will fit nicely in my bag (due to me not wanting to use the eagle because there is variances of it I don't want to know lol )

The names are ok, but good for DD I've followed since I got started. I used to watch those videos on their old site over and over. The Eric McCabe Buzzz SS was the first disc I ever bought online. I'll buy a few, for sure.

Just when I got my bag setup (kinda)... at least it was Lat64 heavy. I will have to try these for sure. I have a very flexible bag except for my putter slot (Pure) so we will see how this all plays out.

The past year I've gone solely do Discraft. Not because I think their discs are better, but because my brain would go crazy wanting to test out everything else from Innova, MVP, Gateway, Latitude 64, Legacy, Westside, Vibram, Discmania, DGA, ABC, and now Dynamic. Of course I'm interested, but it was so much easier 5 years ago.

The past year I've gone solely do Discraft. Not because I think their discs are better, but because my brain would go crazy wanting to test out everything else from Innova, MVP, Gateway, Latitude 64, Legacy, Westside, Vibram, Discmania, DGA, ABC, and now Dynamic. Of course I'm interested, but it was so much easier 5 years ago.

I operate the same way for the same reason. Otherwise I'd be broke.