• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Ranger H2.0

The rainfly looks like a hat for the bag lol. If windy seems like it wouldnt work well to keep rain out.

Do a lot of people use water bladders disc golfing?

Ive seen a few guys with hiking bags modified for disc golf. These usually have camel backs of some kind. Not everyone has 75 degree summers...:p

Agree on the rain gear for it, seems like a pain to have to always close it up or turn it away from the wind.. I wonder if the bag itself is some kind of water resistant material...

Really interesting rain fly idea. The totally waterproof plastic bottom reduces the need for a full-coverage rain fly. And most rain flies like the Grip ones do nothing to protect the underside of the bag anyway, so full-coverage isn't even really a thing.

Also not sure why wind would be be a problem. It appears to have multiple anchors.

Looks like they really thought these bags out. Although i wish that they would offer it without the camelbak and lower the price for people that already have them.

Does rain always fall straight down?...

Yes. Gravity. But of course the wind can send it sideways.

More often than not, if I'm playing in the rain I'm playing in a drizzle, not a monsoon.

Really looking forward to the Ranger bag. I hope they can release some more pictures of different angles as well as some shots of the opening of the bag, curious how the inside is, and if they have a disc divider sleeve or something.

Does anyone know if they are going to continue to manufacture the original ranger? Wonder if they will go towards crazy colors with these new bags also

I want to like this, I really do. OGIO makes solid stuff and I am glad to see some creative approaches to bladders that fit in a disc bag more, but man I feel like this things looks like it should be in minecraft it is so boxy. I need to do more reading, but it looks like OGIO re branded a platypus bladder in the picutre. Hopefully that is an existing size and not a custom job. Anybody have any info on that?

That being said, it looks like a great bag functionally and dynamic always does have some cool fabric options...

Last edited:
That Commander bag looks nice too! Looks like the asking price is $119: pretty reasonable for a nice backpack. I have the DD Soldier right now and I really like it...hopefully these are of the same quality I'm used to from Dynamic! :thmbup:

I have to agree. I like the Commander bag. Looks real similar to the new Big Hyzer bags. The Ranger bag has always looked like an astronaut pack to me, it's so boxy.

Go and get the Ranger H20 today!!! Everyone will have the same price, but nab one from me anyways LOL

Latest posts