• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dynamic Discs Ranger H2.0

I saw that, Im just glad that it was an error on the manufacturing side and not on the side of DD. The plastic is really cheap so hopefully the next round will be better.

When DD received the bags they didnt do any QC test/check? If you noticed it right away and posted here stating what sounds like the exact issue it just doesnt add up that these bags would ever get sent out in the first place once they saw the product...? 🐟

When DD received the bags they didnt do any QC test/check? If you noticed it right away and posted here stating what sounds like the exact issue it just doesnt add up that these bags would ever get sent out in the first place once they saw the product...? 🐟

I'm Guessing that the error was in fact a poor choice in materials, and they are choosing the factory as a scapegoat to save face. At least they are going to make it right though. Mine had a crack right out of the box it came in.

Other than the plastic bottom being bad, I'm not a big fan of the shoulder straps. They are pre-compressed high density foam, and fairy wide. So not very soft and will take a very long time to break in.

The water bladder pocket does make a nice putter pocket up top though. There's already 2 bottle holders so I don't think I would ever use the bladder.

Any updates with these bags? I'm still curious to get one, but honestly, the bags I have now are doing great, they just get a little rough on the neck/shoulders after a long day as I carry 24 discs.

Latest posts