• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

cjskier said:
This guy ( seymourhobbyandcollectables ) is annoying as F***! He has listed 1000 gateway and Millennium discs in the past week, all for less then $3. I hope he looses his ass on ebay by selling all of them for less then $3. Annoying flooding of the market, I dont want to look threw 20 pages of your crap ass gateway discs.

so he wants to get rid of his gateway and millenium plastic... why does that annoy you so much? Am I missing something here... isn't this the reason ebay exists, to sell stuff?

FWIW he's a really nice guy who sells discs to help fund new courses, which is pretty cool if you ask me.

mzuleger said:
cjskier said:
This guy ( seymourhobbyandcollectables ) is annoying as F***! He has listed 1000 gateway and Millennium discs in the past week, all for less then $3. I hope he looses his ass on ebay by selling all of them for less then $3. Annoying flooding of the market, I dont want to look threw 20 pages of your crap ass gateway discs.

so he wants to get rid of his gateway and millenium plastic... why does that annoy you so much? Am I missing something here... isn't this the reason ebay exists, to sell stuff?

FWIW he's a really nice guy who sells discs to help fund new courses, which is pretty cool if you ask me.

I guess your are missing something...

All his auctions are bid style. Its annoying as fuck to wade threw 30 pages of auctions when half of them are his, for discs with NO BIDS.

There is this feature called "buy it now", it a way of listing lots of stuff to sell gradually over time. Instead of re-listing the same disc a 1000 times. I guess somebody needs to explain this to him.

Anyone of you know this "links1995" assclown? He lists a lot of his discs as CE or SE even if they're not, and it's starting to really piss me off. He has listed this 11x Whippet as SE, and I know for a fact those were run in regular firm KC Pro from that era. What a douche.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160614959317&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

cjskier said:

Yo, check his shipping costs.

Jeronimo said:
cjskier said:

Exactly. Dicks like him are the reason the rest of us who sell have to pay a % to Ebay on our shipping costs now.

Mr. Plow said:
Jeronimo said:
cjskier said:

Exactly. Dicks like him are the reason the rest of us who sell have to pay a % to Ebay on our shipping costs now.

Yup. Either way, we were gonna pay though.

Mr. Plow said:
Jeronimo said:
cjskier said:

oh he's the reason? I thought ebay's been finding ways to increase fees for a while now... my mistake, I'll punch him in the cock next time i see him for you. :roll:

mzuleger said:
Mr. Plow said:
oh he's the reason? I thought ebay's been finding ways to increase fees for a while now... my mistake, I'll punch him in the cock next time i see him for you. :roll:
Do you think you're funny? You should just punch yourself in the cock, and save everyone else the trouble.

Maybe you should check your reading comprehension skills. "Dicks" means more than one person. "Dicks like him" means he's an example of the reason, and a multitude of others are to blame as well. A few sellers started doing this a couple years ago, then tons of other copycats started doing the same thing. Then Ebay recently started charging on the shipping costs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they're trying to keep people from using exorbitant shipping costs to skirt their fees.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know "ebay's been finding ways to increase fees for a while now". I was unaware. :roll:

A few years ago when this cheap BIN super high shipping started ebay pulled auctions and warned sellers. The idiots who tried it again got thrown off. Final value fees are getting pretty high on ebay so ebay doesn't want to mess around with people like this. You can report auctions on ebay in about 10 seconds so go ahead and do it. The guy probably only takes the selling price into account when determining how much money he will give to help install courses. All this shipping goes straight into his pocket :evil:

Mr. Plow said:
mzuleger said:
Mr. Plow said:
Do you think you're funny? You should just punch yourself in the cock, and save everyone else the trouble.

Maybe you should check your reading comprehension skills. "Dicks" means more than one person. "Dicks like him" means he's an example of the reason, and a multitude of others are to blame as well. A few sellers started doing this a couple years ago, then tons of other copycats started doing the same thing. Then Ebay recently started charging on the shipping costs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they're trying to keep people from using exorbitant shipping costs to skirt their fees.

Oh, and thanks for letting me know "ebay's been finding ways to increase fees for a while now". I was unaware. :roll:

congratulaions on your contradictory statements.... first you tell me how these people are responsible for ebay raising their fees, then tell me how you are aware ebay is always looking to increase fees. so which is it?

I like seymourhobbyandcollectables. He is a really nice guy, a fast shipper, and has good prices on discs. He's actually trying to close his ebay store and just use his online storefront because ebay jacked up the prices.

I guess if you want to pay absolute bottom dollar for a disc then you deserve to sludge through 20 pages of stuff you don't want.

Flooding the market, that made me lol. It's ebay.

Amateur said:
I like seymourhobbyandcollectables. He is a really nice guy, a fast shipper, and has good prices on discs. He's actually trying to close his ebay store and just use his online storefront because ebay jacked up the prices.

I guess if you want to pay absolute bottom dollar for a disc then you deserve to sludge through 20 pages of stuff you don't want.

Flooding the market, that made me lol. It's ebay.

Who said anything about looking for a low price? I dont go on ebay to get stuff cheap, I go to discgolfcenter.com for that. I buy off ebay to get stuff you would not be able to find anywhere else. :roll:

soooo really what's the deal with these?

$60+++ for Pro D plastic?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Discraft-Challenger-CAM-TODD-Signature-Series-Rare-OOP-/220815027636?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336999edb4#ht_500wt_1393

I thought the FR Buzzz rush was crazy

It's a Cam Todd Challenger. It is/was a run of very stiff Challengers that are (seemingly) highly sought after by Challenger throwers/putters.

ferretdance03 said:
It's a Cam Todd Challenger. It is/was a run of very stiff Challengers that are (seemingly) highly sought after by Challenger throwers/putters.

every since i learned about them a couple years ago, they have always been around that price. there has been a couple spikes in interest around them if i remember correctly.

I've heard of them...but really

I'll have to buy it and then find a really hot female challenger thrower

ManU said:

it doesn't work that way. frank doesn't even throw challengers but he has quite a few of them.

jsun3thousand said:
ManU said:

it doesn't work that way. frank doesn't even throw challengers but he has quite a few of them.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: