• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ebay PSA's...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330590108761&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
This thing is sick. I have nearly the exact same disc and have never seen another. Same year, model, color and almost the same stamp. But instead of "whizbo football" my has how to play "whizbo golf". I want this disc, would be perfect next to its brother on my wall.

ManU said:
soooo really what's the deal with these?

$60+++ for Pro D plastic?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Discraft-Challenger-CAM-TODD-Signature-Series-Rare-OOP-/220815027636?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336999edb4#ht_500wt_1393

I thought the FR Buzzz rush was crazy

look at the pulse stamped 4 chain magnets on ebay right now, they're getting up over $50... makes me think I should get rid of some of my new 4 chains I have lying around.

Won a 2-disc auction the other day. Instant payment with paypal.
Shipping was listed as $4.00 standard shipping.
Just got this message from the seller:

How are you doing? Shipping was actually $7.35. I didn't want to wait to get the additional
$3.00 from you because I wanted to get these discs in the mail asap. Would you be so kind
to send the extra $3.00 to my paypal? I would appreciate it. Take care, #*$%@

Call me a cheap bastard but I didn't set the shipping price in the auction, #*$%@, the seller did.
Is he just trying to pick up a few bucks and avoid giving feeBay a percentage of the transaction?

Won't send him another dime. Tempted to report him to feeBay.

It is good to have this forum to vent my frustrations.

steve timm

if he sends it sans payment from you, dont report him. if he tries to play games with you...fry the fucker.

Poth
He sent me another request for $3. Claims the discs will arrive Monday.
We shall see.

Another auction gone wild, WTF!!!!!
Over $100 for a used buzzz gt. I can't afford to throw these anymore.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160625402079&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm over ebay. I've used it for 10 years and am finally sick of it. I have been selling golf balls in lots off 100. I find them on the course I work at daily. I only sell the nice clean ones, with nothing making them ugly or un-playable. Yesterday after selling 10 of these lot of there in the past month for 20-25 a lot I get a message this dude thinks I'm screwing him. He claims no more then 20 of the balls are in like new condition, at least 70 of the 100 look brand fucking new. So hes mailing them back, on his dime for a refund of the item price plus orig. shipping. I get my fees waved. So I dont really lose that bad. But seriously, what an ass hole. Everyone else I've sold identical lots to have been stoked, they are seriously getting over $100 worth of balls for $20. All the lots off balks are nearly identical. For those of you who play golf, probably half the balls are pro v1's. There is no way this guy has any reason to complain.

I wont be surprised if he never ships them back, or he does something like swap the balls for crap balls he has. I'm so tempted to try and screw this guy now. If he does not have a delivery confirmation on them, we'll see if I ever get them... :evil:

I'm not selling or buying on ebay any longer unless it one of the rare collectable I'm looking for and can never find. Its too much of a hassle and the fees are ridiculous.

end of my rant...

So hey... whats the deal with the Bar Stamped/First Run Buzzz craze? Are people actually convincing their selves that they fly better than the current runs? I don't get it... Am I missing something?

They do fly better than current runs. All current runs ive tried start out great for a while then a few weeks later,boom,flippier than my year old seasoned barstamp. I dont care what anybody says,current runs beat in funky

Btw,the craze has subsided...if ur tlkn about the ridiculously priced frs...that craze ended a long while back

I dunno, I've got a bunch of buds up here that are buying every one they can get their hands on.

Well maybe thats just them finally catching on. I though u were referring to the overpriced bs. I know ive seen alot of barstamps for sale on ebay and here and dgcr. Same avg prices though.

Depends whos buyin lol everybody has a reason for spending more money on certain things even when they know its more than its worth.

Kinda like u n ce jls's. Remember u drove up the prices on ebay? Why,because u wanted em. Its all in whats desirable,not whats supposed to be more expensove just because its a first run