• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] esp comets comin again!

Well I'll take as many something, heavy ones I can get. Hopefully some preds and zones too.

I should get 15 Zones tomorrow and might be a little hesitant on buying 25 more. Predators, even more hesitant. I think I have 10 and might sell one a month.

so forgive my ignorance but i have a question. are we gonna see these in stores or are they only tourney/fundraiser discs. my computer wont open the excel spreadsheet. im definitely gonna need a couple of these in heavy weights and im glad i didnt pull the trigger on a couple pricey comets lately.

Only got saved because I didn't want your 2nd FR Buzzz trade :D See? You should be thanking me. (And send me back a dollar or two for that Fuse :) )

Only got saved because I didn't want your 2nd FR Buzzz trade :D See? You should be thanking me. (And send me back a dollar or two for that Fuse :) )

youll be wanting to send me more money when the fuse gets there. :thmbup:

100? When you get the tournament special you have to get 25 of each model you want stamped. I typically get 8-10 different models so I spend about $1400+. If I buy 100 that would take away 3 different molds that I might be able to sell. I am not an internet vendor. If I had 100 ESP Comets in the back of my truck they would be there for years.

Its funny you mention it b/c a couple days ago i was reading a post of yours and wondered why i had never seen you post in the marketplace. I know you;ve mentioned selling discs from the ole' truck and with your experience and years played the potential is there IMO....so why not???

Its funny you mention it b/c a couple days ago i was reading a post of yours and wondered why i had never seen you post in the marketplace. I know you;ve mentioned selling discs from the ole' truck and with your experience and years played the potential is there IMO....so why not???

there are many reasons.

The main reason I buy plastic is to run tournaments and give discs away as prizes. Last year I ran 24 events with over 60 people per event average.

When I go to courses i'm usually there to play disc golf, mainly for a tournament. I have everything set up so I can jump out, change shoes, grab my bag and run before my truck is swarmed with buyers.

Between rounds at tournaments I like to eat my lunch. Usually I have to deal with buyers.

Now it has become a job. I already have a fulltime job that I lose sleep on. Going to the post office to mail something is another step that I really don't care for.

Basically i'm content with what I do. Maybe i'll lose my day job one day and have to do it but until them i'll be selfish and do it the way i'm used to.

Lol ... i just heard this and had to check if there was a thread started about this already ...

Some people should be happys :p

there are many reasons.

The main reason I buy plastic is to run tournaments and give discs away as prizes. Last year I ran 24 events with over 60 people per event average.

When I go to courses i'm usually there to play disc golf, mainly for a tournament. I have everything set up so I can jump out, change shoes, grab my bag and run before my truck is swarmed with buyers.

Between rounds at tournaments I like to eat my lunch. Usually I have to deal with buyers.

Now it has become a job. I already have a fulltime job that I lose sleep on. Going to the post office to mail something is another step that I really don't care for.

Basically i'm content with what I do. Maybe i'll lose my day job one day and have to do it but until them i'll be selfish and do it the way i'm used to.

i feel special then because youve mailed me a good amount of plastic :)

I'll be more excited when they come into full production. Z and X cover everything an ESP can do easily, and are easy to find as well.

Latest posts