• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] esp comets comin again!

domey = good for comets

flat = NO

I had a flat, nicely seasoned X Comet that was money for me. It was so smooth, easy to control and felt right. I lost it and have been looking for a replacement ever since. Subsequent Xs, and also Zs, have failed to match the comfort in the hand that the lost disc possessed.

Perhaps I came into possession of a beautiful anomaly.

I'm stoked for the ESP.

I'll be more excited when they come into full production. Z and X cover everything an ESP can do easily, and are easy to find as well.

I'm not a big fan of ESP that much. I prefer the X's. Nice domey X Comet does it's job. Booter sure knows how to light a fire under people though, LOL. Props! :hfive:

For me, the ESP and the X ones fly more or less the same. The ESP just take longer to beat in.

that said, I WANT MOOOOOOOAR ESP COMETS !! I realy hope that some shops will stock up on them.

If I understand the situation correctly, these will be sold only as CFR and tournament discs.
They'll probably end up in some online stores.

So does anybody know Discraft's prices for 25 or 50 ESP discs?

the tournament special minimum is $500. Somewhere on their site is a breakdown of the prices. If I get a tournament special they cost about $6.75each and the 1000 piece price puts them in the $8.50 range. You would be better off buying them from a distributor because they get a multiple piece price break and 25 or 50 is too few to get a break.

Nice. I might just have to get one as soon as they are in stores... seeing how much I love my bro's Z Comet.

ESP LE Comets poop on Z and X Comets. TP/RR Comets are awesome as well but very expensive. I have 2 ESP LE Comets and definitely going to invest in at least one more, hopefully.