• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] ESP Zone love?

I would say everyone needs a zone. it is stable enough you can really rip it forehand and it wont turn over. great for utility overhand shots too. what is a bulldog. never thrown one.

^^^ yeah thats pretty much what i use mine for.. the bulldog is a overstable putt/approach disc.. just hard to find.. booter started scooping them up a week or so ago so i think thats the main reason he doesnt want to throw a d-zone.. he throws esp tho

I might just because but it looks like itll b the same except the skip maybe however my bullys have a wide wing so I think theyll skip too. Only difference is the bully floats and feels like a putter lol.

zone is one of my essential utility discs. on some courses it doesn't get much use, but for shorter tech courses and any time it is windy, the zone is indispensable.

oddly enough, my Zones just got kicked out of the bag and instantly my scores dropped a couple of strokes. The Zone was my primary forehand upshot disc. What I learned is I can do the same thing with more consistent results with my predator. I still have love for the Zone but my scores are better so what am I to say?

I don't always use an overstable putter, but when I do, I use the ESP Zone.

most-interesting-man-in-the-world-150x116.jpg

Stay in the Zone my friends.

oddly enough, my Zones just got kicked out of the bag and instantly my scores dropped a couple of strokes. The Zone was my primary forehand upshot disc. What I learned is I can do the same thing with more consistent results with my predator. I still have love for the Zone but my scores are better so what am I to say?

if you are only using it for forehand upshots, then you are not using it to its full capabilities. i find it odd that you are getting a better % with a faster disc, what distance are we talking here?

I don't always use an overstable putter, but when I do, I use the ESP Zone.

most-interesting-man-in-the-world-150x116.jpg

Stay in the Zone my friends.

:hfive:

My beautiful esp blue w/ spakley silver stamp just got its first real chuck taken out of it :(
Damn metal baskets;)

mine has been remarkably durable, plenty of scuffs but barely a ding in it. i have never owned esp plastic that is so durable.

of course now that i said that, i'm sure it will get chunked up at doubles tonight.

That's true, the ESP these things are molded in is pretty tough. I haven't seen ESP this durable since the Nebula. Hmm, both are OOP now and I heard the Neb was discontinued b/c they couldn't get it to mold right. I wonder if the Zone suffered a similar fate?

The ESP Zone is OOP? ****!

I've lost my bright pink ESP Zone. I swear I took it out of my bag at home because I had been terribly inconsistent with it. Now I can't find it at all, so who knows. I did like it though, didn't know they were OOP or I would have already got another one or two.

I'm pretty sure Hysell has stated as such, that ESP is OOP but the D is not.

quote from the 2nd page. chris never said they were oop but that they werent running any at the time. sort of like esp comets i guess

ESP Zones. I do not see this sticking around for long. Really slow seller.

Straight off of an email from the sponsor when I ordered 15 in August. I ordered 25 of them in May for my tournament and they were not running any at that time. A disc that doesn't beat up and lasts a long time is probably a slow seller.

this doesnt mean its oop brodeephus

either way..theres tons of zones all over the place that can readily be bough. and as long lasting of a disc as this is,you wouldnt need much

yeah the one in my bag now has been thru hell & back and still nothing other than scuffs.. no sign of any gauges or dings.. things are crazy durable.. hope they stick around for a long time but yeah like booter said they are easy enough to find even if they arent running them atm

Latest posts