• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite FH Disc???

i love firebirds, but transfered to a 169 g predator and its basically my disc of choice for any forehand shots 300-375 and then i use and x cal for hizer shots about 400ft with a head wind and i recently got an innova first run champ ape and im loving it, its faster than the x cal and is great in all kinds of winds im debating on getting more and beating a couple in to different stabilities because they are so fast

when you're a forehand player, every disc is your favorite. except beaded molds and putters.

:thmbup: this is so true lol. with the exceptions of my buzzz and my zone I throw every disc in my bag forehand. z crush, z flash, esp surge and predator, champ beast, champ teebird, star wraith, champ leopard, LS & LF and my monarch :) mmm each is so special in its own way

Z Buzzz, 175g. I don't throw to many FH, but when I do these are the most consistant for me.

Z nuke, Xcaliber, Z buzz

Wondering do most of you use 2 fingers or 1?

I use one:)

Z nuke, Xcaliber, Z buzz

Wondering do most of you use 2 fingers or 1?

I use one:)

I use two, way more power for me.

I throw a destroyer for max distance forehands but if i need a normal right fade I throw a champ roc+.

Teerex star or champ. I replaced my first run destroyer for a teerex it works great! If im not using it ill use a old mold beast they work great for hyzer flip sidearm shots

Oh and i one finger it lol

Two fingers all day long. Stacked, not that Avery "power grip" business.

Champion TeeRex X, but now for stuff uphill over 330', and similar distances and more on pure Hyzer lines Im falling in love with an upper 160 Z Force.

I throw forehand a lot. My main when I need to hit a gap or when I need to be suPer accurate.

Star Xcalliber 175 for max distance
11x Firebird 175 for 330-365
FLX Drone 176 for 200-300
DX Whippet 175 for 175-250 tight shots
DX Rhyno 175 for approach and short rollers

I am starting to try to find discs that I can throw forehand and get a nice smooth annyhzyer with. If anyone has anything in mind let me know!

Nice smooth annys i use a beat to death roc. But thats for annys less then 300.once you learn the right release angle you can really float it out there on an anny line

Latest posts