• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite midrange poll

Which Midrange do you recomend?

• Buzzz

Votes: 48 44.4%
  • Roc

Votes: 64 59.3%
  • Element

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Comet

Votes: 23 21.3%

• Total voters

DiscGolfDan1

Bogey Member
My teacher is pretty crazy! We are writing research papers and I always write papers and do my speeches on disc golf. So I decided to write a paper on the opinion of the discgolf worlds favorite midrange.

After working out my grip problems and getting some decent wind action yesterday, I've reaffirmed my love for the S-MD1 and beat D-MD1 combo. Buzzz is a great disc, but I don't really feel like I'd need it anymore. This was not the case two months ago.

Need to try the SG-MD1, wonder what that's like.

This poll is skewed; the Comet has a following on these boards. The # of votes for the Comet on this board does not accurately represent its popularity in the general dg population. They aren't really anywhere near as popular as the Buzzz.

Roc always take my vote.

Wished you add Mako to see how many would vote on Mako.

DiscGolfDan said:
My teacher is pretty crazy! We are writing research papers and I always write papers and do my speeches on disc golf. So I decided to write a paper on the opinion of the discgolf worlds favorite midrange.

Your teacher sounds really crazy. What other crazy things does s/he do?

I would've probably voted for the Coyote, had it been an option. =P

Latest posts