• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

% Favorited

Wisco ?

2 more;milo &solitude

Birds of Paradise-60
Flip City-52
Whistlers Bend-47
Ozark Mountain-47
Diamond X-46
Base Camp Adventure Lodge @ Moab-45
Sugaree-44
Burde Ridge-43
Harmon Hills-43
Ashe Park- 43
Deer Lakes-43
Blue Ribbon Pines-43
Rollin Ridge-42
Hawk Hollow-42
Holler in the Hills-41
Solitude Mountain-41
Idlewild-40
Selah Lakeside-40
Beaver Ranch/Conifer-40
Brakewell Steel-39
Waterworks-39
Akitas Run-38
DeLaveaga-38
Shawshank-38
Lake Nacogdoches-37
Hickory Hills-37
Bear Tree Cabin-37
Moraine-37
Coyote Point-36
Milo McIver-36
Horseshoe Canyon-35
Mont Du Lac-35
Lincoln Ridge-35
Black Falls- 35
Bud Hill- 35
Borderland-34
Giants Ridge-34
Tyler SP-34
Lucky Mud-34
Sipapu-34
Wildcat Bluff-34
Zobel-34
Winter Park-33
Sandy Point-33
Sky High-33
Maple Hill-33

22 states represented. Top state with 5 courses; Wisconsin.

extinct;
Area 74-53
Brackett's-49
Flyboy-49
BlueGill-42

Linbrook is at 44%. I've played 5 on the list Hawk Hallow, Linbrook, Moraine, Deer Lakes, and Tyler. Or 6 if you include the Woodshed which rounds up to 32%.. I think most of the courses on the list are already on my wishlist though.

Linbrook is at 44%. I've played 5 on the list Hawk Hallow, Linbrook, Moraine, Deer Lakes, and Tyler. Or 6 if you include the Woodshed which rounds up to 32%.. I think most of the courses on the list are already on my wishlist though.
Thanks. I guess it slipped thru the cracks being a 9-holer, but at over 4200 feet, I think we need to move it on over...First Nine Holer !

9 holer crashes the party...

Linbrook

Birds of Paradise-60
Flip City-52
Whistlers Bend-47
Ozark Mountain-47
Diamond X-46
Base Camp Adventure Lodge @ Moab-45
Linbrook-44
Sugaree-44
Burde Ridge-43
Harmon Hills-43
Ashe Park- 43
Deer Lakes-43
Blue Ribbon Pines-43
Rollin Ridge-42
Hawk Hollow-42
Holler in the Hills-41
Solitude Mountain-41
Idlewild-40
Selah Lakeside-40
Beaver Ranch/Conifer-40
Brakewell Steel-39
Waterworks-39
Akitas Run-38
DeLaveaga-38
Shawshank-38
Lake Nacogdoches-37
Hickory Hills-37
Bear Tree Cabin-37
Moraine-37
Coyote Point-36
Milo McIver-36
Horseshoe Canyon-35
Mont Du Lac-35
Lincoln Ridge-35
Black Falls- 35
Bud Hill- 35
Borderland-34
Giants Ridge-34
Tyler SP-34
Lucky Mud-34
Sipapu-34
Wildcat Bluff-34
Zobel-34
Winter Park-33
Sandy Point-33
Sky High-33
Maple Hill-33

22 states represented.
Top state with 5 courses; Wisconsin.
4 courses;PA & CA

extinct;
Area 74-53
Brackett's-49
Flyboy-49
BlueGill-42

Flip City-52
Ozark Mountain-47
Blue Ribbon Pines-43
Rollin Ridge-42
Waterworks-39
Akitas Run-38
Shawshank-38
Lincoln Ridge-35
Zobel-34
Winter Park-33

All are in my favorites!

-------------------------------------------------------

A few others I found (from my favorites list):

Wildcat Bluff - 33.8
Idlewild - 39.6
Hickory Hills - 37.5
Lake Nacogdoches - 36.7

As far as I know, 14 puts you at the top of the heap ! Again, it's not if you played the courses, it's whether they are in your favorite list.

Last edited:
So many more to go.... :)

I am happy to see Lake Nacogdoches up there, it's an obscure one that is a blast.

The only one in my favorites is Sugaree.

I've played a couple of the others though.

Ok, I just went through and edited my Favorites. Now all Mando's numbers are wrong. :p

Ok, I just went through and edited my Favorites. Now all Mando's numbers are wrong. :p
OK, I was bored. Sitting around with 5 stitches in my leg after a nasty mountain bike wreck. Shoulda headed north last week:doh:

Currently have 6 (Whistler's Bend, Beaver Ranch, Delaveaga, Coyote Point, Milo McIver, Sky High). Will be adding 4 more in 4 weeks (Deer Lakes, Brakewell Steel, Moraine, Tyler).

Currently have 6 (Whistler's Bend, Beaver Ranch, Delaveaga, Coyote Point, Milo McIver, Sky High). Will be adding 4 more in 4 weeks (Deer Lakes, Brakewell Steel, Moraine, Tyler).
Sweet, I knew you would. Hope you had a great trip !

Birds, Whistlers, DeLa, Milo, and Area 74. Five on the list for me. Played BOP with Martin Dewgarita yesterday.....its true what they say....totally infected with some kind of chain-crazy-viro-bug....

Birds, Whistlers, DeLa, Milo, and Area 74. Five on the list for me. Played BOP with Martin Dewgarita yesterday.....its true what they say....totally infected with some kind of chain-crazy-viro-bug....

What did he think of the course Caleb?

"right near the top" or did he say "right at the top" i can't remember....
He loved it tho.

That's what I figured. I havn't meet a person yet who hasn't loved that course. Even if it is tearing up thier score, it's hard not to love BOP.

That's what I figured. I havn't meet a person yet who hasn't loved that course. Even if it is tearing up thier score, it's hard not to love BOP.

No kidding!

I have played it twice. In the last doubles tourney, and again this summer. Both times I have gotten fairly beaten up score-wise. Not so much in dubz, but this summer playing it in singles I was able to hold my own for quite a while, but eventually started to get abused.

I never lost the smile I started with, and to me that is a sign of a great course.

I get to go play it again real soon (this weekend) for the match play tourney. I can't wait for that. I have no expectation, but I do know that I will enjoy the opportunity to be there again.

Really, this is the type of course that you feel fortunate to have been there.
Top 2 on my list, but it has a special place because you can't just play it when you feel like it.

Latest posts