• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Just realized yesterday that the patriot I bought at the Masters in Tulsa was a Legend Patriot. I've been digging it. It just might replace my Leopards yet...

20140519_142317_zpswjpve30a.jpg

These blue clutches I got from Lion - $$$

50 I believe

I've been patiently waiting for these (or Pinnacle) for a while now. Not pissed, but not exactly thrilled they're focusing on new Legend colors and what not prior to expanding their plastic lines across already created molds.

The Outlaw and Mongoose (that is a Legacy mold, right?) may be awesome, same with their next mold they haven't released yet, but FFS come out with already tried and true molds in other plastics:|

I continue to love my newish 175 gold sparkle rival for overstable, 175 worn pink wingz for slightly hyzer flipped very straight, worn 175 blue icon patriot more understable, and more worn 175 white icon patriot which is very understable. Also my white 175 gold shatters tamp protege clutches, they are perfect. All are beloved. In reserve I have a matching wingz rival about equally worn, a 167 pink rival with a sweet rainbow zombie stamp that is straight new, and a green stiff domey pearly 173 rival that is the most overstable I've thrown. I can't wait for the outlaw, and maybe even trying a protege clozr for fun.

I threw a gravity clutch in the bag for the past few days to try over my gravity clozers, the clozer just holds a little longer before fading, im used to beaded putters so thats why i went for the clozer right away.

For anyone who throws these two putters, which one do you throw and what is your putting style? e.g. Spin putt, push/pitch putt?