• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Woooooooooo!!!

DGBM has Legend Clutches in case anyone wants one. Yes I purchased mine before posting:)

They've been up there for at least a week now. I never thought they would've still been available the way the FB group seems to be drooling over them.

They've been up there for at least a week now. I never thought they would've still been available the way the FB group seems to be drooling over them.

I noticed that too... Just not the type of plastic I like for a putter personally...

I noticed that too... Just not the type of plastic I like for a putter personally...

Agreed for putting. When it comes to driving, I'm completely smitten with my Opto Pure so I can see these being great for similar duties. I imagine there's a little extra stability with the Legend plastic too which could be useful.

I've grown tired of the Legend plastic releases, I think Legacy is suffering from collectors folly. My money will stay in my pocket till the slow stuff gets made in Pinnacle.

i havent been buying any of the legend stuff up other then what i throw .. i too agree i would love to see more molds ran in all plastics .. pinnacle bandits and clozers, protege ghosts, yes please!!

I just got my First Run Legend Gauge. Riverside Disc Golf Shop got it to me next day! I agree, tbird, I'd love to have this in Pinnacle, especially for the summer.

yeah i love my Gauges! i do have them bagged atm just b/c i want to beat in my ghosties but they WILL be going back in

you really need? .. i have my FR Icon then a 166 Legend and then some silver surfer legends i havent taken out of plastic yet lol

Seems like a faster bandit (according to apdrvya) for me it seemed like slightly faster valk.

I didn't throw it enough to REALLY get a solid comparison, but that's what I got out of it.

you really need? .. i have my FR Icon then a 166 Legend and then some silver surfer legends i havent taken out of plastic yet lol

I have an Icon, but I wouldn't mind trying one in Legend. I'm kind of bummed that they ran them so light though. I like my mids around 175.

Seems like a faster bandit (according to apdrvya) for me it seemed like slightly faster valk.

I didn't throw it enough to REALLY get a solid comparison, but that's what I got out of it.

gotcha gotcha... yeah someone told me that it was a bit flippier then that want thus far.. wouldnt be surprised if its delayed till the get it where they want but hell i have no idea lol .. a faster bandit sounds money to this guy though :eek:

10-4 they are at home but ill check them out tonight buddy.. i have two of them and pretty sure both are 170g+ .. silver and both have sweet arse stamps if i remember correctly

What is the most over-stable rival you guys own? plastic/color/weight?

Most of mine are about the same but i have a gunmetal dark legend rival 175g that has a touch more/earlier fade.. im just wondering which ones are the most OS in general.