• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

^ is this guy lost?

can't wait to get a stack of outlaws and another stack of Patriots.

Flat (FAF), firm Pinnacles have been the most overstable I've owned, but I don't throw them regularly enough to make that a definitive statement.

my beefiest Rivals have been my flexy, pearly ones .. then my flat stiffs.. but fwiw i throw them around 166-168g

Honestly my 167-168 rivals have all been gummy and consistently stable. And they beat in beautifully

Flat (FAF), firm Pinnacles have been the most overstable I've owned, but I don't throw them regularly enough to make that a definitive statement.

I would agree with this. I also don't like these as much. Straight Rivals are where its at

I would agree with this. I also don't like these as much. Straight Rivals are where its at

When I first threw them, I couldn't understand the people saying they were like TeeBirds in that they were both glidey and straight. Those flatties are neither.

I like to have one of each in the bag, that's why i was asking because most of mine are the straight flyers, the extra beef comes in handy when its a little windy.

So far the First Run Yellow i have and the new Legend Blends are the more stable ones.

i love my patriots so much i'm afraid to really start throwing my icon rival out of fear they would kick my beloved teebirds out. :\

i love my patriots so much i'm afraid to really start throwing my icon rival out of fear they would kick my beloved teebirds out. :\

lol i was the same way buddy .. and well the Rivals won :p .. but i agree with most of the above posts i like the gummy, pearly the best for the extra beeef .. when i had the room in the grip i would carry a stiff, flat rival that was pretty much straight but with the smaller bag im just using one Patriot and one Rival for now and both cover about anything you could think of

After throwing the Sparkle ghost I had to give the other plastics a try. Yesterday on my first round with a gravity ghost I got an ace! To top it off, today I hit the top of the basket with my sparkle ghost on a 280ft hole with a tight window that follows a creek. I'm really excited to get a legend in.

This Legend plastic is nice! If my Icon Gauge doesn't come by this weekend, this one will have to get thrown.

picture.php

After throwing the Sparkle ghost I had to give the other plastics a try. Yesterday on my first round with a gravity ghost I got an ace! To top it off, today I hit the top of the basket with my sparkle ghost on a 280ft hole with a tight window that follows a creek. I'm really excited to get a legend in.

congrats dude! I have had some runs with my Ghosties but still searching for my first true LegACE

This Legend plastic is nice! If my Icon Gauge doesn't come by this weekend, this one will have to get thrown.

picture.php

yeah i have a couple of those at home too.. havent thrown them yet.. my thrower is my FR Icon but its not in the bag atm due to me wanting to beat in my excel ghosts

Any word on Outlaws and Pinnacle Gauges?

I have seen some comments about people getting a chance to throw them.. like BENDER here on the forums.. but i dont have any info on release.. . i too would love to see some Pinnacle Gauge, Pinnacle Clozer, Pinnacle Bandit, etc. but no info there buddy :eek:

The legend gauges are just pure $$$. Its a dead on replacement for the CE QMS. Every time I throw it someone asks what disc it was. If you want a line drive lazer beam park-job, this thing does it.

I accidentally posted this in a wrong thread so here we go again (right place this time :)): What Legacy disc should I try first? I haven't thrown a single Legacy disc and I'm pretty happy with my current discs but I'd still like to try at least one Legacy disc.

yeah what teebird asked .. not knowing any of that i would say stay away from the Cannon or Rampage (just for you first choice) and go Pinnacle Ghost or Pinnacle/Icon Patriot .. Rival, Gauge, Bandit, Mongoose, Clozer, Clutch they are all amazing .. but i may be a tad bias :eek:

Latest posts