• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

my Slime legend flies very similar to a faster longer Leopard.. very, very versatile and excellent line shapers.. pretty much about dead straight w/ slight gentle fade.. with a touch of anhyzer it will hold it until the very end and then fight out a bit .. very fun discs .. .. oh and if you want to get rid of that thing i would love to throw it :p

Any Legacy lovers have a backup Bandit in the mid to high 160s they'd be willing to come off of? Want to try one again but not finding a ton of stock out there.

Any Legacy lovers have a backup Bandit in the mid to high 160s they'd be willing to come off of? Want to try one again but not finding a ton of stock out there.

i know i have some First Runs at home that are in the 160-165g range .. i can check them out tonight but i have enough to where i could for sure sell one..dunno if you are wanting FR though.. im sure a couple of the guys on the facebook group page would have something too.. or just holla at Lion aka John Ryan

White stamp is my main thrower! Perfect fairway. What I wanted the River to be.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403749202757.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403749202757.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 35
Guess I'm gonna throw it:popcorn:

Ian you've got dibs if I ever decide to get rid of it!

Well, Icon Patriots rock!

bout damn time you got one in the bag lol :p :p .. glad you like them buddy.. i will have to toss an Icon one of these days just so hard with my love of my Pinnacle and Legends :D

Guess I'm gonna throw it:popcorn:

Ian you've got dibs if I ever decide to get rid of it!

hell yeah why thank you sir.. in all honestly i hope you toss it and love the hell out of it and we get some more Legacy in the air but if for some reason it doesnt work im here :hfive:

bout damn time you got one in the bag lol :p :p .. glad you like them buddy.. i will have to toss an Icon one of these days just so hard with my love of my Pinnacle and Legends :D

Yeah! Took it out to doubles at Grand Central last night and had my best off the tee drives on 2 and 13 setting us up for easy 3s and was able to also park 15 on the anny line I throw. I was surprised how much turn it had fresh and was easy to hyzer flip.

i bag an icon and a pinnacle. my icon has beat into a great turnover disc and my pinnacle flies just like a new icon.

yeah i have two matching 165g Icons at home but are blank whites so i kinda want to get them dyed before i throw em but they sound like they would be perfect for me.. right now my Pinnacle is starting to season but she is still pretty darn beefy.. as far as Patriots go anway.. kinda like a seasoned champ teebird type flight .. my Legend is a touch more understable but still not what i would call "flippy" .. damn how i LOVE THE PATRIOT!!! :eek:

Really like my Pinnacle Patriot after throwing some more after the last few weeks. I'd like to see a Bandit and Mongoose in Pinnacle! Grippy semi-stiff and durable, best plastic out right now.

Really like my Pinnacle Patriot after throwing some more after the last few weeks. I'd like to see a Bandit and Mongoose in Pinnacle! Grippy semi-stiff and durable, best plastic out right now.

Just got a legend goose in. Feels stiffer than my other legend stuff. Can't wait to throw it!

Holy stable. I was able to easily make that Patriot turn with anhyzer, but slight hyzerflips and flat releases did not show understability to me at all. Even distance hyzerflips had minimal turn. Way fun to throw.

Felt so familiar from the first toss - I can see myself loving this mold if I really give it a chance.

Stupid sexy Flanders.

Holy stable. I was able to easily make that Patriot turn with anhyzer, but slight hyzerflips and flat releases did not show understability to me at all. Even distance hyzerflips had minimal turn. Way fun to throw.

I love that about the patriot(especially the legend.)
I have an icon on the way to hopefully be a little more understable. The legend is my workhorse driver right now though.

Pinnacle is just too nice!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404215516378.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404215516378.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 19
welcome to the addiction my friend!! :thmbup: .. i have some of those milky blues at home but have yet to toss em .. hell i have may tooo mayn Ghosts at home that i havent had a chance to touch yet.. the ones in my bag are just working to well for me to try the others.. yet :p

My Excel Clozer also came last night and I putted with it. Good feel, plastic is great. Excel takes chain hits well unlike Zero plastic from Lat which gets marked up badly

nice i have never tried the excel.. i love the Protege .. you may also like the Clutch .. pretty much the Clozer without the bead.. feels very very much like a Magnet

Latest posts