• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Yeah I prefer beadless for putting, Magnets had been in my bag for a long time before the Clutch. The Excels I have are nice and stiff without being slick like some other firm blends on the market. Recently they've been benched and I've been using a 172 Gravity (driving too) so I can beat it in to understable quickly. My Legend Clutch has noticeably less glide than the Gravity and has zero turn on a full power drive. Honestly I'm surprised how much more overstable the Legend is than the base plastics - it's awesome!

Yeah I prefer beadless for putting, Magnets had been in my bag for a long time before the Clutch. The Excels I have are nice and stiff without being slick like some other firm blends on the market. Recently they've been benched and I've been using a 172 Gravity (driving too) so I can beat it in to understable quickly. My Legend Clutch has noticeably less glide than the Gravity and has zero turn on a full power drive. Honestly I'm surprised how much more overstable the Legend is than the base plastics - it's awesome!

i agree 100% on the Legend Clutch.. been trying one out over the last couple rounds and yeah its beefier then throwing my Icon Clozers .. like you said not a ton of glide and shows no turn unless i make it .. with a nice hyzer release thing is oh so fun to throw on putter drives... by far best putting driver that Legacy has released .. at least mold and plastic combo that is :)

^^ awesomeness!! Im still awaiting my first LegACE .. many close runs but nothing that has stuck so far :( .. i will get one soon though i can fill it .. have hit basket or chains with my Ghosts, Clozer, Bandit, Patriot and Clutch lol

How domey are the production Pinnacle Ghosts? My first run is super flat, and it actually kinda bothers me. I much prefer the feel of my Excels, which have some shoulder. I dunno if I'd say they're domey, but... Yeah.

How domey are the production Pinnacle Ghosts? My first run is super flat, and it actually kinda bothers me. I much prefer the feel of my Excels, which have some shoulder. I dunno if I'd say they're domey, but... Yeah.

Most have a little shoulder and dome. The blue pinnacles are flatter.

yeah my FR and even Second Runs are pretty darn flat .. the production are much closer to the Excel dome.. now you can find some flatties .. the clear, the blue, etc. but all n all most have a mild dome .. and are fantastic! :D

I'll be sad when I lose my board flat blue First Run's. Hoping that never happens

the new production milky blue runs i have at home are about board flat like the first runs .. also the completely clear pinnacles i have held are extremely flat as well .. you will be able to find others :)

the new production milky blue runs i have at home are about board flat like the first runs .. also the completely clear pinnacles i have held are extremely flat as well .. you will be able to find others :)

I see a lot of their newer runs here at DN. I haven't seen any that are as flat the super flat first runs. These things have no shoulder at all. It was like a Ghost3

Holy stable. I was able to easily make that Patriot turn with anhyzer, but slight hyzerflips and flat releases did not show understability to me at all. Even distance hyzerflips had minimal turn. Way fun to throw.

Felt so familiar from the first toss - I can see myself loving this mold if I really give it a chance.

Stupid sexy Flanders.

This has been my experience with Patriot. Reminds me of a longer Eagle-L. Really like this disc. I assume that some people's experience has come with the more understable 1st run that's why some people think it is like a Leopard.

I see a lot of their newer runs here at DN. I haven't seen any that are as flat the super flat first runs. These things have no shoulder at all. It was like a Ghost3

yeah i agree they arent the "same" but they are some pretty darn flat ... i love my First Runs as well :eek:

Lol two more aces this morning with legacy plastic. Both on a little forehand hole. 170ft but an ace is an ace! These legacy aces are stacking up! (The second one came while trying to film an ace so it doesn't really count but still cool. Unfortunately the camera slid back on my bag when I aced so you can only see me throw and hear it hit haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 38
^^ congrats but ugghhh i hate you lol .. im on a ace drought for sure .. still looking for that first true LegACE :p

^^ congrats but ugghhh i hate you lol .. im on a ace drought for sure .. still looking for that first true LegACE :p

I was on a drought for about 6 months, I guess I'm playing catch up now haha. I hope you get one soon!

me too buddy, me too .. have had oh so many runs but nothing to stick yet.. it will happen though .. i have had waayyy too many near Ghost aces its gonna happen lol

Latest posts