• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

I had an orange excel for over a year and it even had some aces on it. Routine tree hit cracked the rim In half last night :(

It was my perfect late turn disc too.. im bummed

I had an orange excel for over a year and it even had some aces on it. Routine tree hit cracked the rim In half last night :(

It was my perfect late turn disc too.. im bummed

ouch.. damn dude.. first i have heard of one cracking .. :thmbdown::thmbdown:

ian if you want the late turnover, get a gravity orange, it likes to turnover slowly and then it turns faster toward the end, a very strange flight pattern since its got beat in.

sweet.. i have a set of team stamped orange gravity i havent tried yet :D

10552592_473259042818685_2195021258772327766_n.jpg

I+had+an+instantaneous+brain-fart+when+I+read+it+_d77f279aaf8d5a903445b72244d1c443.gif

yeah i have yet to try the Gravity.. i have a stack of them to test eventually though lol .. orange, white, yellow and black .. just been loving my Excel and then throw in the Pinnacle and Legend and its been hard for me to test the gravity lol

I got one of the purple gummy Pinny Gauges... feels like amazing.

Got a purple gummy and the wife has claimed it as her own. I got a white and the green is in my bag. It does everything my first run icon gauge does just a tick faster with a touch more fade at the end.

I heard the new production run red rampages (full weight) are flying like the beefy first/second run Aquas! I didn't get any from Lion's first stash but I really want to find some and save my 2nd run rampages.

The pink Gauges are wonderful. A little firmer Pinnacle but not Rival firm.

I got one of the purple gummy Pinny Gauges... feels like amazing.

Got a purple gummy and the wife has claimed it as her own. I got a white and the green is in my bag. It does everything my first run icon gauge does just a tick faster with a touch more fade at the end.

I heard the new production run red rampages (full weight) are flying like the beefy first/second run Aquas! I didn't get any from Lion's first stash but I really want to find some and save my 2nd run rampages.

let it be known.... i hate all of you!!! :eek:

I have a 1st run mongoose on the way. I didn't really need it...but I liked the plastic on my bandit before it found a watery grave and I noticed a nice pink 1st run mongoose and couldn't pass up that sweet stamp.

For those that have thrown it - I know what the #s say but never trust them. Is it closer to sidewinder or roadrunner flippy?

^^ i would say more roadrunner maybe even flipper.. mine are FLIPPY .. but i love them for that very reason.. are great for rollers, big hyzerflips, giant turnovers, etc. .

My 174g 1st run mongoose finally arrived. What a sweet stamp and a very pretty HOT pink plastic. I got a few tosses in the yard today and it's going right in the bag. Right now it is a touch more stable than my roadrunners (starlight 155ish) and I'm really hoping it holds onto that stability. Put it on a hyzer flip and it flips up flat, turns gently before fading right back.

Now I just wish I had noticed this one earlier so I could've stocked up on nice pink 1st run stamped discs. Anyone know where I can grab a few more?

Latest posts