• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

this guy has a stack of 1st Run Pinnacle gauges at home, and 4 new legacy hats. :)

special blend rival? yes please.... 25 dollar price tag? no thanks :sick: :gross:

I like that Legacy is getting 25 dollars a piece. If the price were lower they would have been purchased by scalpers and the end users would likely end up paying more. I ordered a small stack, and if I like them they'll still be available for me to order another larger stack.

so.... how was the Legacy flying this weekend? .. everything was solid for me but still searching for that elusive first LegACE .. had a couple of close calls (again :eek: ) but nothing yet .. also after a handful of rounds chucking the Legacy Clutch around this thing is a BEAST! .. amazing driving/upshot putter.. thing can handle a ton .. beefer then my Icon Clozers

Got my special blend blue this weekend and all of mine were 164g i think, little bummed on the weights i got.. but they did fly nice, not much different from any other rivals i own though.. they do seem to fly like my max weights only lighter, so that's a plus.

Anyone else throw their special blend yet? Or am i the only one who buys expensive plastic and throws it?

I think these have good LSS for their weight, maybe i just haven't worn the flashing off the bottom yet..

Got my special blend blue this weekend and all of mine were 164g i think, little bummed on the weights i got.. but they did fly nice, not much different from any other rivals i own though.. they do seem to fly like my max weights only lighter, so that's a plus.

A lot of guys on the FB group were saying they were getting a healthy amount of fade on them. Haven't been able to throw mine yet so I really can't compare it to anything yet.

I'm getting a similar flight to my first run gunmetal legend, but longer. Very champ eagle x-ish.

They're still on DGBM.

yeah i was just checking there.. i get paid Fri. so hopefully they will have a set still there that i can snag.. i want a couple to throw though i dont do the collecting thing so much anymore .. i have a giant box of legacy but all were purchased to throw .. bad thing is i still have the original 10-15 Legacy discs i purchased in the bag.. i havent had a chance to work any of the others in yet lol

I've had some awesome dyes put on some of my Patriot backups (also have a gorgeous pink Icon) that I don't want to bag because I've fallen in love with my first Icon Patriot. I carry the eyeball FR Pinnacle DTP dyed for me, but I don't ever throw it because of that damned Icon.

The only disc of theirs I don't want to throw that I have backups for is my gummy Ivory FR Pats. I don't have too many of them, and they aren't easy or cheap to replace. They just fly so amazing it's hard not to bag them.

#FirstWorldProblems

Latest posts