• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

My Gravities and Metallics are domey, and they're money. Don't write off your Icon.

What color gravities you throwing? I've got a white that's pretty flat, a buddy has a yellow that's maybe not as flat as mine but not domey by any means.

I've got one of the pearly yellow upper 160s second run pinnacles and I'm just not clicking with it. Its got a bit more dome than my gravity, so maybe its just the lighter weight. I've got no problem throwing my lighter weight green gauge though.

All I have to say is I have three first run Bandits on the way and couldn't be happier. Let's see how they stack up against my trusty Valks.

I had a peach Gravity grinder stamp that had a nice moderate dome to it, and both of my whites have similar domes as well. The Metallics and Legends all have more dome than my Gravities. None of them are "good Comet" domey though. I was a little put off by it initially with my peach (first Ghost) because I prefer flat discs, but it flew so well. I regret giving it away to a new player (my new player stack was empty) now.

All I have to say is I have three first run Bandits on the way and couldn't be happier. Let's see how they stack up against my trusty Valks.

yes sir.. i too have some light weight Bandits coming :clap::clap: ... also CANT WAIT for the Mongoose.. i need now! that and the Legend Bandit and Legend Gauge Lion was talking about last night lol :eek:

In general, I've been pleased with the wear rates and the flights of the gravity ghosts. Very straight, and more durable than you would think.

yes sir.. i too have some light weight Bandits coming :clap::clap: ... also CANT WAIT for the Mongoose.. i need now! that and the Legend Bandit and Legend Gauge Lion was talking about last night lol :eek:

I would definitely like a legend bandit I think, but my SOLF covers when I need distance beef.

In general, I've been pleased with the wear rates and the flights of the gravity ghosts. Very straight, and more durable than you would think.

Happy to hear that. Was curious about the wear patterns on the gravs

That's of interest to me since I've been surprised at the straightness of gravity ghosts new also. With all this snow crap around I don't believe in ghosts, but my hope is that changes if Philadelphia ever thaws.

im interested in trying out a patriot. i know i read a few times about the grip of the pinnacle plastic, but im curious how it feels in the cold vs summer, mostly does it get real soft in summer? also any colors that were freaks one way or the other?

That's of interest to me since I've been surprised at the straightness of gravity ghosts new also. With all this snow crap around I don't believe in ghosts, but my hope is that changes if Philadelphia ever thaws.

When I threw Gravity Ghosts for a while last summer and fall I too was surprised by how straight they were new. I'd say they fit perfectly between a straight to flippy Comet and a fresh/heavy/beefy Rancho Roc.

^This. When I was using my Gravity Ghost all weekend, the one bad shot I had with one was in the wind. Didn't take it as well as I was hoping. I can see a Premo ghost in my future, question is: Is Pinnacle or Icon beefiest?

im interested in trying out a patriot. i know i read a few times about the grip of the pinnacle plastic, but im curious how it feels in the cold vs summer, mostly does it get real soft in summer? also any colors that were freaks one way or the other?

The flat 168 Ivory Gummies were the freaks. They start out more like TeeBirds than Patriots. Mine took about three months to start flying like the rest. They also get the softest in the summer. All the other FR Pinnacles I have feel the same. They're a little firmer than the 168s and feel close to the gummies (in "normal" temps) in the heat.

^This. When I was using my Gravity Ghost all weekend, the one bad shot I had with one was in the wind. Didn't take it as well as I was hoping. I can see a Premo ghost in my future, question is: Is Pinnacle or Icon beefiest?

Icon tends to beefier, especially if it has some solid dome. Pinnacles tend to be very flat and will hold up in the wind better than Gravity, but it doesn't have much more fade. I'd describe it as a glidier Buzzz flight in a disc that feels like a Roc.

Ive had Legacy in the bag for a while now. I have about 4 patriots and two gauges. Ive also owned quite a few rivals

Nothing compares to a Patriot. I have one Icon, 2 Pinnacle, and 1 gold sparkle. My white one started off the beefiest, flying more like a Teebird than a Leopard. Now it is perfectly in the middle.

Gauges have been super straight, similar to a beat Buzzz or really stable z meteor.

I also have a FR Bandit. Its a bit flippy, but good for rollers and giant hyzer flips

Patriots:
LoG5Rgd.jpg

Ghosts:
QsnEHKc.jpg

Rivals:
xmGJdGd.jpg