• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

Since ive dropped qjs from the bag,ive been looking for a solid replacement and ive been using the river lately,but sometimes it just doesnt do what i want it to. I think tbird told me i should try the patriot for that slot so im looking forward to teying it. Ive always liked legacys plastic blends ,i just never found use for anything since i never liked the ramlage or cannons wide rims. I havnt thrown any legacy since i was testing the early early runs from lion. Needless to say,im excited to throw the patriot .

I think you will like it. It does remind me more of a JLS or Eagle L. I think it is more stable than a Leopard. Of course I have a heavier Patriot. I imagine they might be a little more flippy in lighter weights. I don't see them flipping without coming back unless you overpower it or throw it with OAT.

Since ive dropped qjs from the bag,ive been looking for a solid replacement and ive been using the river lately,but sometimes it just doesnt do what i want it to. I think tbird told me i should try the patriot for that slot so im looking forward to teying it. Ive always liked legacys plastic blends ,i just never found use for anything since i never liked the ramlage or cannons wide rims. I havnt thrown any legacy since i was testing the early early runs from lion. Needless to say,im excited to throw the patriot .

yeah buddy i think you will really like it, was going to suggest it yesterday on the Trilogy site but didnt want to get them all fired up :p ... but yeah not going to be as understable as the River .. at least not for me but very versatile, workhorse type fairway.. at my arm speed anyway.. very excited to see it season in :D .. and hell if you dont end up liking it .. you can give it to me :D

yeah buddy i think you will really like it, was going to suggest it yesterday on the Trilogy site but didnt want to get them all fired up :p ... but yeah not going to be as understable as the River .. at least not for me but very versatile, workhorse type fairway.. at my arm speed anyway.. very excited to see it season in :D .. and hell if you dont end up liking it .. you can give it to me :D

Easy there pal. It was my suggestion...I get first dibs.

I just picked up my first Legacy, an Icon Clutch. I haven't had it on the course yet but gave 'er some throws in the lot behind work. Nice feeling plastic.

Thing flies predictable and straight on drives. Get it too high and it drops like a rock. I think my lunch break will be spent on quality time with a Mach Lite. :)

Do the current run of Rampages and Cannons fly like their numbers state? For someone with 450' power?

I have not thrown the Bandit or Mongoose yet, but those molds (according to their flight numbers) seem to have a bit of overlap. Is this the case or am I missing something?

^^ from what i hear Bandit is Valk-ish .. Mongoose im hoping is more Sw or Roadrunner like .. my light weight Bandit has some flippyness to it but the blue 169 is pretty darn stable.. at my noodle arm speed anyway

yeah, they're flat for the most part. no massive soup bowls like some of the star teebirds i've seen lately.

Added three new Legacy discs to my bag. I recently picked up a first run red gauge with sick oil slick stamp, a 168 gummy rival that is a bomber for a fairway, and readded my clear second run ghost as a more stable compliment to my Roc3. Liking them so far. Also got a first run sparkle patriot coming in the mail that I'm excited about

I want an extra beefy rival, any safe bets? Is there someone I can buy from who could guarantee a beefcake?

I want an extra beefy rival, any safe bets? Is there someone I can buy from who could guarantee a beefcake?

the flat, slick pinnacles are OS for sure. the ones i threw that were beefiest were around 173-175 and kind of a snot yellow. they are also pretty darn hard, the slickness wears off.

Latest posts