• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

I want an extra beefy rival, any safe bets? Is there someone I can buy from who could guarantee a beefcake?

I have a blue early (first?) run Grinder that's more OS than any of my other Pinnys. The darker green "metallic" Legend Rival is the most of all the plastics IMO. Even more so than the lime Legend.

Lion would be the guy here to ask.

Nice haul. :thmbup:

If the Bandits or Gauges don't agree with your arm, or you realize that you cannot live without your beloved comets, rocs, or leo again, I know someone who would take them of your hands :D

lol i got ya covered my dude.. i hope they stay cause ive been selling off my oop teebirds, comets, leopards and rocs lol .. never thought that day would come :eek:

I'm still somewhat confused on Legacy plastics -- from leastest to greatestest

Excel
Gravity
Pinnacle
Icon

??

Isn't there another one -- can't seem to get to Legacy's website from work for some reason.

I'm not interested in any non-production plastic blends -- just what they're planning on putting out on a regular basis currently.

Loving the Gravity Ghost.

Love the Excel version too -- nice to know there's an inexpensive midrange that not gummy, flexible, take-big-chunks-out-just-by-looking-at-the-disc plastic. Just saying.

Last edited:
Excel- DX
Protege- Stiff Pro
Gravity- Softer Pro
Icon- Star
Pinnacle- Champ

Then there's Legend and Sparkle, but they're fundraiser or whatever discs only. Usually.

Thanks -- so I'm waiting on them to run the Ghost in the Protege plastic and hope that they're flat.

Just putting it out there.

HZU7W74.jpg
though id share two of my better looking rivals and my favorite broken in patriot. Red is pat, black and legend green are rivals

My Ghosts are going to be jealous, I'm feeling a Cobra urge. I'll probably end up going back to Ghosts but...

On a side note, why is Marshall Street the only place with production run Pinnacle Ghosts? Even Disc Golf Black Market has none. And why did they only come out in Black, Green, and Clear? Just add brown and gold, and you've got all the hard to see colors.

My Ghosts are going to be jealous, I'm feeling a Cobra urge. I'll probably end up going back to Ghosts but...

On a side note, why is Marshall Street the only place with production run Pinnacle Ghosts? Even Disc Golf Black Market has none. And why did they only come out in Black, Green, and Clear? Just add brown and gold, and you've got all the hard to see colors.

Don't know about the retailers, but I have seen blue and pink production ghosts as well. I'm pretty sure there are more colors out there too.

I bought a purple 2nd run pinnicle ghost from dynamic discs last week 2/19.

There are also Pink,Pearly White,and Pearly Peach.I know for sure because I have seen them,I have a Pearly White beauty out in my trunk right now.