• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Amen to that brother.

I've literally never seen a tour series disc in a retail shop, ever.
Not saying it doesn't happen, just I've never seen it in the wild.
And, I agree on the support point, but still think there are better ways to make this work and avoid the crazy FB markups to a degree.

I bought a kc tour wraith at play it again in pineville, nc. That's the only place I've ever seen tour discs though.

Infinite Discs stocks them from time to time. They have a bunch of the Avery Jenkins tour series PDs in stock right now, as an example.

I was getting prettt butt-hurt about the fiasco, then I rationalized it by thinking about how much is going to KJ. Such karma must have worked in my favor because I finally managed to snag two at the last drop.

Now to not angry if I get dud colors.....

Infinite Discs stocks them from time to time. They have a bunch of the Avery Jenkins tour series PDs in stock right now, as an example.

I was getting prettt butt-hurt about the fiasco, then I rationalized it by thinking about how much is going to KJ. Such karma must have worked in my favor because I finally managed to snag two at the last drop.

Now to not angry if I get dud colors.....

All the recent evidence points to tour discs having multiple restocks. I think these will be failed to acquire going forward.

Just scooped another 11x CAL mold for 5 bucks in the used bin at the local games/disc shop. Stamp is a little faded but who even wastes the time to take a decade old disc and pawn it off for 2 bucks?

^^^lucky. Even if u don't throw them u could flip it and get $30 for it no problem
Oh its for my thrower stash. Unfortunately its fly-dye but these days its hard to be picky.

I think I've managed to dig up 3-4 11x TB's now from the same place. All under 10 bucks.

Finally got my nybo birds. Very nice.

I've got a couple of extras if anyone is interested in swapping. Looking or any with white, blue, or pinks.

b014809c61d270e10272a7d0312c4ae2.jpg

While people are hunting down Nybos, I'm over here hoarding 11x Era Cal-tooled Glow Champ TeeBirds! The true OS TeeBird! Today's mail call! Original (wiped) stamp is dated '06.

I have to.put on my glasses. That looks blurry.

How stable are those compared to a brinster?

It is a little blurry. Old fading dye job. Compared to a Brinster, as stable but with extra glide, for me. That translates to me being able to yank on this and have it hold the line then dump.

Sounds pretty sweet but no way I'm adding another hard to find disc to the bag.

Looks like the proshop had a restock of Nybos. Picked up a few this morning. Can't wait to see what they look like/how they fly.

Latest posts