• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

They fly like... teebirds

Someone said they were as beefy as brinsters earlier but I'm not seeing it. Nice tho.

They fly like... teebirds

Someone said they were as beefy as brinsters earlier but I'm not seeing it. Nice tho.

Not even close. If anything, they're slightly less beefy than stock run stars. They feel nice, though...look forward to seeing how they beat in. I suspect they'll end up like some of the PFN stars.

Not even close. If anything, they're slightly less beefy than stock run stars. They feel nice, though...look forward to seeing how they beat in. I suspect they'll end up like some of the PFN stars.
Not even close

Slightly less stable

??

Pretty close dog

Not even close

Slightly less stable

??

Pretty close dog

Brinsters are pretty OS...much more so than other stock stuff. The Nybos I've thrown are less OS than the stock stuff.

Hence, thereforeheretomoreso, the Nybos aren't all that close in overstability to Brinsters (or AJ Tour stars).

Yeah. That's what my original post said. I'm not seeing the comparison to brinsters at all.

Gstar maybe. But a dx will catch up quickly.

Maybe one of the crappy pro teebirds from the factory store.

How flat are the nybos molding up? In particular the lighter ones? If these are straighter out of the box and somewhat flat I may snag a few.

How flat are the nybos molding up? In particular the lighter ones? If these are straighter out of the box and somewhat flat I may snag a few.

Mine are ever so slightly less domey than my standard Star Teebirds. I bag two Avery Jenkins sig Teebirds (standard, not Tour Series) and they arent quite beat in yet but onenhas some wiggle and the other has noticeable turn. My two KJs fly like fresh Star Teebirds...no more or less overstable. Great discs, but the selling point is the stamp and the swirls.

How do the production run of Metal Flake Teebirds compare to Brinster Teebirds? I'm looking for some beefy Champion Teebirds. Or will the Color Glow Champs fit the bill?

MF isn't more stable.

I've only tossed one color glow buy it wasn't more OS. Max weight luster birds might work.

I've got a first run brinster for sale if you're interested

My metal flake is not very OS at all. It's actually more like a TL than a TB, much less the firechicken/Teebird cross people are looking for. If u have to order online, then try and find one of the 2013 brinsters. If not, you should be able to find a beefy star Teebird. I have a bright pink DOMEY star Teebird and it isn't even useful for me it's so OS

Current flat Jolly Launcher Teebirds are pretty damn stable IMO, they are actually slightly overstable

Current flat Jolly Launcher Teebirds are pretty damn stable IMO, they are actually slightly overstable

I have a domey max weight JL current run that is pretty overstable for a production run bird as well.