• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

I don't think too many people on DGCR like plus molds (Roc+, Teebird+, etc.), or maybe it's just that those who don't like them are more outspoken than those who don't really care. I haven't ever thrown a Teebird+, but I've thrown a couple other plus molds and I can't say it ever bothered me. I don't think it made that much difference for either my grip or the flight of the disc tbh. I do like Teebirds though, so glad to see a new Teebird thrower, plus mold or not. :)

Anyway, I've never seen the plus mold before. What do people think of them? Any good? I like it so far...

I don't have a Plus Mold Teebird, but I do have a Plus Mold TL. I'm okay with the Plus mold. Some don't like it. Matter of preference, I guess.

I don't think too many people on DGCR like plus molds (Roc+, Teebird+, etc.), or maybe it's just that those who don't like them are more outspoken than those who don't really care. I haven't ever thrown a Teebird+, but I've thrown a couple other plus molds and I can't say it ever bothered me. I don't think it made that much difference for either my grip or the flight of the disc tbh. I do like Teebirds though, so glad to see a new Teebird thrower, plus mold or not. :)

I have a red 12x champion that I normally throw and now I have this one. Got a DX and a starlike 150g on the way. Gotta love the Teebird!

I kinda like the plus mold so far, but who knows if it will stay that way. I've never been a huge fan of Gstar

My favorite Teebird to forehand is a Plus mold G*. Something about that combination just works for me.

Backhand, Plus molds have never bothered me, then again, I don't use a power grip.

I missed them again...
Ugly Nybo Teebirds are showing up on feepay for a slight upcharge.

Got mine from the factory store today. I requested either white, black, or yellow if possible. While white or black work best with my current bag setup, I really like the yellows I have seen other people post.

I received a rather boring and meh grey on grey swirl. I am planning on keeping it and throwing it some, but I am not as excited as I was before it arrived.

My favorite Teebird to forehand is a Plus mold G*. Something about that combination just works for me.

Backhand, Plus molds have never bothered me, then again, I don't use a power grip.

Good to know. I'm gonna start throwing it more often

My haul. Pretty darn happy with them.
ab619859a8e41856f7911d93a22b0027.jpg

Aww, does that mean they'll have to actually play DG with them?
Blasphemy! (lol)

Innova has done a pretty good job of combatting the flipping market if you ask me. They flooded the market with HL Terns, Brinstroyers, Sexybirds, and I hope they keep doing it with KJs. I don't know why they wouldn't, they're raking in money hand over fist and it's not like they care about keeping a limited quantity for collector's value.

These aren't made for collectors. They're for the pros whose names are on the stamps. The more people buy, the more money those kids get to supplement touring costs. It would be a pretty dick move to limit the amount listed. They're definitely killing it with the retro designs!

The outside discs are for collectors:
2013-02-01180729_zpsb52d9e76.jpg