• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] FX-2 Speculation

Have y'all tried the Feedback? It's like a slightly mellow FX2 and is pretty nice.
I have thrown one a single time, my friends got some in a players pack at a tournament I was playing Open. I was surprised they gave it a -1 turn as it was pretty stable. I usually just go F1 for a straighter flight. I know a lot of people who throw prodigy are really liking the Feedback though

I have thrown one a single time, my friends got some in a players pack at a tournament I was playing Open. I was surprised they gave it a -1 turn as it was pretty stable. I usually just go F1 for a straighter flight. I know a lot of people who throw prodigy are really liking the Feedback though
Yeah I didn't really see much turn out of it so far but it does have more forward movement than the FX2.

Between the FX2/Feedback/FX3/Shadowfax they have a very solid fast fairway lineup.

If they could blend in a new FX1 that was like a Flare/FAF Firebird type disc it would be quite the formidable lineup.

Yeah I didn't really see much turn out of it so far but it does have more forward movement than the FX2.

Between the FX2/Feedback/FX3/Shadowfax they have a very solid fast fairway lineup.

If they could blend in a new FX1 that was like a Flare/FAF Firebird type disc it would be quite the formidable lineup.

The fairways and control drivers is where I think they shine the most though they do tend to have a little more unique feel that I assume some people find unappealing. Honest speed ratings (not calling discs like the H3v2 an 11 speed when it doesn't keep up in distance) would also help. The H3v2 is actually one of my favorite molds. The more stable ones (750s and some 500s) are very much like some of my favorite old OLFs, and 500s can make great slow turning drivers.

The fairways and control drivers is where I think they shine the most though they do tend to have a little more unique feel that I assume some people find unappealing. Honest speed ratings (not calling discs like the H3v2 an 11 speed when it doesn't keep up in distance) would also help. The H3v2 is actually one of my favorite molds. The more stable ones (750s and some 500s) are very much like some of my favorite old OLFs, and 500s can make great slow turning drivers.
Prodigy just recently updated the flight numbers on almost all their molds. The H Series are all 10 speeds now even though they have a 19mm rim.

Nice, good to know. Numbers are dumb but it at least helps manage expectations.

Latest posts