• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gangs Taking Over Your Local Course

Not in Detroit either but my rott deffinatly got em to move. Dogs personalities and characteristics are bread, from temperment to gum color. I'm a dork for showing my dog new tricks so after the first couple times I saw some geese hangin out, I thought it'd be my best opportunity to teach my dog some basic hearding tricks. Dog articles actually say to start off with birds before moving to mamals.

Deer are a constant problem at both of the 2 closet courses to me. Especially at Newport News Park at baskets 13 through 17 and number 5.

They have no fear and if we do anything the rangers can bust us. They have been hit a couple of times and I saw a disc go between the legs of one.

At one of my fave local courses were having serious problems with heckling and violence. these guys are really starting to get organized. here is a pic of them cutting off our flank, barring our escape:

picture.php

anyone else ever deal with marauding, wild animals with ill temperaments?
I actually hit one of those monsters on that exact hole leading up to the gym! Threw a worm burner and annihalated one right in the kidneys! Thing let out the loudest quack I ever heard and then just went about his business.

Haha wow the first thing I thought of is....GRASS! I miss grass. Tired of snow on the course...

I actually hit one of those monsters on that exact hole leading up to the gym! Threw a worm burner and annihalated one right in the kidneys! Thing let out the loudest quack I ever heard and then just went about his business.

so YOURE the initial aggressor?!?

i have to make sure i disassociate myself from you publicly in front of them. maybe they will leave me alone then. :\

Latest posts