• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway Deal

No, it's not.

I got my Voodoos for 29.99 + 15.00 shipping. 50 discs, 50 minis custom stamped.

It's the real dealio.

I emailed Dave and that deal is a ebay/auction you can get in on...he has them somewhat often. He does have other great deals.

His setting me up with some light weight discs for each of my boys and I'll get a couple of Gateway putters. Easy to work with.

I contacted him today as well. He is only offering the "lightweight deal" if you buy 2 of them ($20 total for 6 lightweights and 2 putters). I ordered one of each (ultralight for my kiddo and light for my gf). I'll post again when the order arrives.

Gateway just posted a new deal on their facebook page:

"Ok Gateway Fans Heres the Special deal just for YOU! You have 3 days ONLY!

Get ANY 5 of our discs, 2 minis & a gateway towel for $40 flat (includes shipping).
Limit 4 "deals" per customer, good from now until Mid-night Friday night PST.

Pay pal the money to [email protected] or call the shop and pay by CC
(credit card payments add $5) 314 487 5204.

This is your chance to try some of our discs or stock up on practice putters.
These discs are first quality, NOT MISS STAMPS or X-outs. ($75- $95 retail value)
You can get "E" (Evolution) or "S (SHUR-GRIP) Divers, Putters and Mid-Range, organic Putters or any flex of our 4 putters, you pick the weight. (you can choose colors but we cannot guarantee them). grateful dead stamps are available in the wizard (steal your face- Gerry face- Dancing bears-Led ZEP)

The towel and mini will have either a Gateway logo, Wizard logo or Magic logo.

As a BONUS for each set you buy, your name will go into a drawing to receive one of 3 GREAT prizes.
Prize 1) a Gateway Bulls Eye basket ( will be shipped by March 7th)
Prize 2) a Ozark Back Pack bag
Prize 3) a Player bag

Offer ends at midnight PST on Friday February 18th, drawing will take place on Saturday 2-19-2011."

grateful dead stamps are available in the wizard (steal your face- Gerry face- Dancing bears-Led ZEP)

this guy?
132040.jpg

or this guy?
313275400_45a0a5eadd.jpg

you'd think people working at Gateway would be able to keep their Jerrys in order :)

For you guys that did the first deal(10 bucks)...what carrier delivered yours? I'm still waiting for mine and was wondering who I needed to watch out for.

Thanks!

Could you Facebook peoplez please keep this thread updated with the deals for us non-Facebook peoplez?

Ashleigh wants to try out wizards, so I ordered 5 of them and any she doesn't like I'll add to my stack. Great deal!

Since over 100 packs were sold of this, Dave McCormack threw in a 6th disc (gateways choice) to every order :D
just so you guys know how awesome Dave and these deals are

I contacted him today as well. He is only offering the "lightweight deal" if you buy 2 of them ($20 total for 6 lightweights and 2 putters). I ordered one of each (ultralight for my kiddo and light for my gf). I'll post again when the order arrives.

Forgot to update once I received my order. I ended up with 2 deals:

Lightweight Deal:
154 "S" Scout
155 "E" Sabre
144 "S" Wizard

Ultralight Deal:
142 "S" Evolution
126 "S" Apache
144 "S" Magic

Plus 2 putters of my choice: 175 "E" Wizard and 175 "E" Magic

All for $20 shipped!!!! Great deal. I can't wait until their next one.