• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow CPDs. They're alive.

While talking to Lars (of LS Discs) at the USDGC, he said Discraft is working on different colored glow blends. It sounded like it will be just a tint of color though.

Is it possible To make glow disc any other color besides green?

yes, they can make glow in other colors. green is just by far the brightest, it wouldn't make much sense to do any other color. they can possibly make the plastic a tint but i doubt you'll ever see discs glowing blue.

COMBINE THREADS MODS

Any word on the rim? + or no?

There's no way Innova doesn't know how much the DGCR community despises the CPD+.

but WHY do ppl despise the plus rims? I've never personally had any issue throwing them. I guess my fingertips can't tell the difference of a 5-degree angle offset.

Matter of fact, before I even knew what they were, I found those gummy Star Roc(+) to be one of the best mids I had ever thrown and couldn't believe how well it held a line.

I hated + molds before I even knew what they were. My friend had a TL+, and even though I didn't know what the plus mold was, every time I threw it, it came out early and low. After reading about it, it made sense, and I made sure to stay away from them.

One sucks and the other doesnt? Lol

Ive spoken to a few people about these and these will be NON + mold.

Very helpful, lol. I've only thrown one plus mold disc and it was a TL, which was surprisingly stable. But I bought my first PD today actually, so I may be on the PD bandwagon here shortly.

Also I'm just curious, what is the big push for Glow PD's anyway?

Is it because you actually want an awesome glow-round driver, or b/c they should be more stable, or what?

I know I'll be getting one or two but it would actually be for night rounds. Curious as to whether ppl think they are supposed to be more stable and such...

Also I'm just curious, what is the big push for Glow PD's anyway?

Is it because you actually want an awesome glow-round driver, or b/c they should be more stable, or what?

I know I'll be getting one or two but it would actually be for night rounds. Curious as to whether ppl think they are supposed to be more stable and such...

many reasons
its a C non Plus
hopes of over stability
night round dominance
prob the closest thing to the first run C

So ppl hate them b/c they don't want to make any minor adjustment, I see...

:rolleyes:

Not to mention that non-plus molds often cool with a surprisingly plus-looking rim...but those are OK! :D

I'm buying mine to throw year round. I'm just hoping this will be another run like my first runs that I can stockpile to ensure that I get that extra bit of beef when they're new. I swear I blame myself when a throw is wrong.