• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow CPDs. They're alive.

Right. $3 + labor + shipping. I'm guessing it was closer to $8-$10 to get them giving them $2400-$3000 raised...if they all sell. At least there are still three more discs releasing at some point.

Im surprised these are still in stock. I thought they wouldve gone a lot faster.

Especially if they only ran 300 like Booter said

Has anyone gotten theirs yet? Would love too hear how these feel and fly compared to the flat first runs!

It's already been said that they have a mild dome and are firm. I'm guessing they'll be like the 3rd Run C-Lines more than the CFRs. Mine are out for delivery today, but UPS usually doesn't get here til 6:00 EST. With the ice we had this morning, I'm counting on closer to 7-8. I'll post pics when I get mine. I have CFRs but not a 3rd Run anymore (lost it over the Christmas holiday).

I just got mine.

Domey and firm. More domey than my 3rd run cpd

IMAG0116.jpg

Same plh as my 3rcpd
Left 3rcpd...right glow
IMAG0118.jpg

Dome comparison
IMAG0119.jpg

Fr cfr flat cpd on left vs. Glow on right

IMAG0121.jpg

Any word on the rim? + or no?

There's no way Innova doesn't know how much the DGCR community despises the CPD+.

Yes there is, and it's even less likely that they care any more or less about an internet forum than any other random grouping of disc golfers.

Also...I love the C-PD+ and I'm part of the DGCR community...so let's not lump all of us in the same thought process, there's some weird theories on discs on this site. We're not all the same ;)

Lol nobody cares

I care. You seem like the resident expert in runs of PDs.

From my experience firm flat PDs's were the most OS, but mine were either firm and flat or gummy and domey. So I don't know what firm and domey equates.too.

Id love to hear how OS they are...or aren't. Mine haven't come in yet...

They look sweet! And what a great stamp. I hope they will soon be available here in Finland too..

I care Boots! Work just got in the way. :mad:

That looks like a lot more than a mild dome. Sounds like it might add a little more beef to the cake. Maybe they'll compare directly with the First Run S-Lines, flightwise.

I care Boots! Work just got in the way. :mad:

That looks like a lot more than a mild dome. Sounds like it might add a little more beef to the cake. Maybe they'll compare directly with the First Run S-Lines, flightwise.

i agree didnt compare side by side, but they have dome, they will be beefy, im going to go throw...

Gonna toss em after work. I brought a couple glows, new 3rd run cpd and a new s line.the plh was the same as the 3rd run c's so im not sure how beefy theyll be. More glide for sure with that dome. They may break into big bombers

Definitely not a mild dome like i was told but im not the majority so we shall see. I was hoping the stamp would have flattened them out

Just looked at mine. Out of my 10, there were no variation in dome. Several had higher parting lines than the others. Compared to my PD collection, I found the PLH for the glows to be higher than the text stamps, the same as my + molds, the same as my 3rd runs c-lines, shorter than my 1st Run S-lines, and shorter than my CFR/1st Run C-lines.

damn that's domey... kinda glad i didn't order any. i don't do dome.

Initial Impression

first fyi mine came as 172,actual 172.5 and 175, actual 175.9

threw
s 172 7/10
+c 169 7/10
CFR 169 9.5/10
glow 172
rhbh
i was able to hit the same line in a 5mph head wind with all the discs on 3 of my efforts. thrown on very slight hyzer, most might say was flat, the S pooped up tracked straight, little fade.
the cfr also popped up to plane and landed same distance 4ft left.
the + c held the line the whole way and was about 10-12 left of the cfr.
the glo, same as + c but was 5 ft shorter than the others and another 6ft left of the +C

the tailwind shots were a little more sporadic as i was in the field at this point and footing was pretty sloppy. however in almost every occasion the CFR had faded the most FWIW.

i think the + mold does add some stability, and after the intial C line break in with the glow, i think it will fly tighter to + flight

Latest posts